Moses Reviews

• Apr 25, 2012

I've always been a fan of the story of Exodus. This was no different. I was dissapointed the directors didn't put the whole story of God in this film. The scripture says that God lead the Hebrews with a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. I didn't see any pillar and when the promise land is finally taken there is a battle where Joshua and Arron hold up Moses' arms for hours to get their victory from God and his favor. That part was ommitted, too. There were other things missing and things added that kept me from rating higher than a 4 star rating. Over all good movie making, though!

• Apr 25, 2012

Watched this with Tina Last Night and It Was Very Good! Check It Out On YouTube its Free! Ben Kingsly plays the Part Of Moses.

• Feb 06, 2011

OUT OF THE WHOLE BIBLE COLLECTION SERIES, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS ALONG WITH DAVID AND ABRAHAM

• Oct 29, 2009

Nice movie, close to the Biblical narration.

Nice movie, close to the Biblical narration.

• Oct 03, 2009

I remember watching this way back in the day on TNT. Looking back, Langella was a great Ramses. Other than that, it was really drawn out and boring in the second half.

• Sep 06, 2009

• Sep 05, 2008

Wonderful and touching...very good Moses movie.

Wonderful and touching...very good Moses movie.

• May 31, 2008

I liked that this film stuck closely to the Biblical account, but it was quite long. I thought they were going to show all forty years of Moses in the desert. Also didn't really like the interpretation of the golden calf scene. Overall though, it made me go back and check out some other films from the series at the library, where I found this one.

• May 12, 2008

Closest Exodus movie to scripture!

Closest Exodus movie to scripture!

• Mar 27, 2008

The best movie depcting Moses and the Exodus I have ever seen. Not totally accurate but nothing ever is. If you believe, watching it will stir your spirit and emotions and have you praising God.