Most High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Most High Reviews

November 24, 2012
I loved this movie. Realistic and gritty. So funny at times and yet so dramatic. Ideal independent movie. I spent over a half an hour trying to find out the musician/band that played that song in the beginning/middle. The part when Julius met Erica. They were sitting down at the bar and he whispered the lyrics to a song that he liked and she replied "I love that song." In the back round an acoustic guitar was playing along with vocals and it was so fitting and beautiful. I recorded that 3 min scene of the movie. I tried looking at the credits at the end but I couldn't find a song to match on Music applications or youtube. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. The song is great. This movie is on NetFlix. Check it out if you haven't seen it. I loved it!
September 20, 2012
Kind of morose and melodramatic. A 98 minute say no to drugs commercial.
May 17, 2012
Wow. Great indie film!
½ May 14, 2012
wierd movie. as a person who is in recovery from meth, i cou
April 7, 2012
I'm sad to admit. This movie really hit home I have witnessed first hand the effects and aftermath or Meth. Marty Saders movie is 100% in your face realistic view of the addicts struggle.
January 8, 2012
I Wish Jennifer & I Would Have Been Able To Watch This Together...Maybe It Would Have Scared Us Straight!
July 5, 2011
i gotta start watching happier movies....
½ August 24, 2010
this independent film shows a man by the name julius who in the beginning, has everything going for him. he has a girlfriend who he was in love with, yet lost the connection with. after they broke up he concentrated solely on his job working with the mental handicapped. his life begins to change when his guardian dies and finds love with a childhood friend. as time goes on he gets into heavy drugs such as speed and methamphetamine which aids his world beginning to collapse. the main character marty sader does an exceptional job acting as a "dopehead," expressing the pain and suffering that comes with addiction. it was very well done yet i felt had something left to offer.
½ June 20, 2010
wierd movie. as a person who is in recovery from meth, i cou
January 27, 2009
Depressing look at how addiction and bad luck can destroy a promising life. Marty Sader undergoes an amazing (and unhealthy) physical transformation, and the acting from the leads is good, but the film sorely needed an editor.
December 8, 2008
A really honest depiction of addiction. Marty Sader's dedication to Julius' character is astounding.
March 20, 2008
had some promise, then turned a little south. marty sader was pretty good though. better sound could have made this film much better.
½ February 8, 2008
What simply is astounding about this film is the transforming performance by the filmmaker himself Marty Sader. The physical change his body goes through is astonishing.
November 12, 2007
Not great. Acting sub-par. Amazing transformation of Marty Sader
November 2, 2007
insanely realistic....scary its so real
½ October 28, 2007
We were bored. The metaphors are blatant. The editing needs to be tighter--scenes go on too long seemingly for effect, an effect that left me wanting the film to end. Draws attention to the lack of budget for music by whispering about a "famous" song.
September 30, 2007
This movie is fucking creepy. And hard to watch. It's gross.