Reviews

• Aug 29, 2019

This was the worst Goosebumps movie I have ever seen. Every one of these movies is usually graded on a bell curve, but they are consistent. But this one was made TERRIBLE by three kid actors: Max and the two ghosts. Horrible, horrible acting even for a Goosebumps story. I blame the director and casting director for this epic failure. I mean how do you get the supporting roles down pat, but get the worst possible talent for the main characters? This movie needs to be buried and never spoken of again.

• Jun 03, 2019

Absolute masterpiece of a film. Phenomenal CGI combined with Oscar-winning acting makes for 1 hour and 27 minutes of sheer beauty. The script simply took my breath away, as I have never heard anything like it before. The main protagonist has some of the best one-liners in cinematic history. Funny sometimes, scary others, I even found myself biting my nails to see what happens next. To be completely straightforward, this movie was ahead of its time. No sarcasm used in this review whatsoever (wink), all these years later - this movie is still one of the best of all time.

• Oct 29, 2017

I thought it was Greg Davies the whole time.

I thought it was Greg Davies the whole time.

• Jun 21, 2017

It's a movie I enjoyed in my youth. I found it pretty scary at the time and enjoyed it when I saw it on TV. It's pretty goofy but it is also self-aware. I remember reading some of these books and enjoying this movie along with it. It's fine for younger people and better than a lot of movies of it's kind.

• Mar 25, 2015

its pretty poorly made but the movie itself is kinda hilarious and just silly.

its pretty poorly made but the movie itself is kinda hilarious and just silly.

• Jan 29, 2015

Mostly cool and awesome! A ghost film just for kids! Great effects, cool acting and great writing!

• Nov 02, 2014

My little brother saw it 3 times and wants to see it again!!

My little brother saw it 3 times and wants to see it again!!

• Oct 11, 2014

Funny and better than the first. Funny for halloween and all the time. Ryan Ochoa makes mostly ghostly better.

• Oct 01, 2014

Hopeing for a sequel and it to be longer :)

Hopeing for a sequel and it to be longer :)

• Apr 19, 2014

It was terrible.. even for a straight to dvd film. Poor acting to be blunt.

It was terrible.. even for a straight to dvd film. Poor acting to be blunt.