mother! Reviews

• 2d ago

This movie played in my head for way longer than I would have thought.

This movie played in my head for way longer than I would have thought.

• 3d ago

Terryfing movie with good acting. Audio is perfect. If ending is different it would be a 5-stars movie.

• 4d ago

Love it. It's touching and artistically brilliant.

Love it. It's touching and artistically brilliant.

• 4d ago

Brilliant feminist, environmentalist work.

Brilliant feminist, environmentalist work.

• Oct 14, 2019

If I could give it negative stars I would.

If I could give it negative stars I would.

• Oct 12, 2019

Mother! treats the idea of subtlety like people treat Garner's character's baby in the movie. This is clearly a metaphor for bad movies. Mankind wastes so many resources and disrespects the earth's gifts to make a turd like this.

• Oct 09, 2019

I loved it! Every scene had a deep meaning, making it interesting. I can understand why some do not like it, it is very strong with references from the bible. You have to be able to think and not just mindlessly watch it.

• Oct 07, 2019

I wanted the movie to be a thriller but instead it disappointed. I honestly was angry at the end when I realized I had watched all the crazy things happening for nothing. Wish I could get that time back.

• Oct 06, 2019

Frustratingly irritating movie.

Frustratingly irritating movie.

• Oct 05, 2019

This movie was utterly offensive. Offensive to your ears (the sounds were awful), to your eyes, to your brain. The most horrible movie I've ever seen. Unpleasant in every way.