Mother's Day Reviews

• Jan 25, 2021

This is a fucked up film

This is a fucked up film

• Dec 07, 2020

Family of bank robbers on the run go back to their old house but a married couple now live there having a party with their friends but the husband is just awful enough to get most of them killed.

• Nov 26, 2020

Way over the top. I just found the entire story completely unbelievable.

Way over the top. I just found the entire story completely unbelievable.

• Jun 16, 2020

effective remake that improves on the original by leaps and bounds. A bit too gory but intense. Deborah Ann Woll steels the show as far as I am concerned.

• Mar 22, 2020

Another home invasion that lacks the horror and thrills, because I've seen it done before. I haven't seen the original, but already I know it's better than this movie. If I have to be honest, I only watched this cause it's Mother's Day in the UK

• Dec 30, 2019

She sacrificed her friends and husband for $10,000

She sacrificed her friends and husband for $10,000

• Dec 29, 2019

Better than I thought. Very watchable.

Better than I thought. Very watchable.

• May 13, 2019

I got bored about halfway though and just looked up the rest of the plot online. I did like Rebecca DeMornay's acting though. She made a damn good creepy mother.

• May 13, 2019

A very strong 3.75*. This was one of the few films that truly made me hate the villains. Everything about them was maddening. I also liked the fact that it was extremely hard to predict what would happen next. There were many twists and turns and most of them totally caught me off guard. The direction is also really good as one scene just blends in with the next so nicely. And the way the movie is shot really heightens the tension. This isn't a horror per say... it's more of a dark bloody thriller. I definitely recommend this to fans of thrillers or horrors.

• Feb 16, 2019

for the most part, this film wasn't bad at all. brutal in spots, but the very end was really bad. otherwise it would get 3 stars