Reviews

• Jan 05, 2014

I met the director and bought a copy before it was released for $20. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it's pretty bad. It does have a few comical scenes but I wish I would have held on to my money and bought it for $3 at movie stop which is the going price for it now.

• Dec 04, 2012

It's so bad, but that's what makes it so good!

It's so bad, but that's what makes it so good!

• Sep 16, 2012

This is a great example of what you can do with a small budget. Oh yhea and a motor home.

• Aug 10, 2011

32 minutes. I watched 32 minutes. This is a bad bad movie with even worse acting. Stay away from this garbage faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away

• Mar 31, 2011

Really? SO bad I shut it off within 3 minutes and I almost ALWAYS give EVERY movie at least an hour chance!

• Jan 27, 2011

mindless, boring and totally fake..

mindless, boring and totally fake..

• Nov 22, 2009

Terrible, just terrible. The acting is bad. The killer is boring and predictable. The movie looks awful! When people say b-movies are bad, this is what they are talking about.

• Nov 05, 2009

omg I laughed my ass off .

omg I laughed my ass off .

• Apr 01, 2009

VIDEO MADE AMATURE HORROR FILM. BETTER STAY AWAY

VIDEO MADE AMATURE HORROR FILM. BETTER STAY AWAY

• Mar 29, 2009

One of the worst movies I ever waisted my time watching.

One of the worst movies I ever waisted my time watching.