Mountain Fever Reviews

• Feb 24, 2019

This is bad. Felt like we were meant to dislike the main character, who then performs a complete flip in skills. Not worth the time.

• Feb 17, 2019

Rubbish. Formulaic. Awful plot and really bad acting.

Rubbish. Formulaic. Awful plot and really bad acting.

• Feb 17, 2019

Rubbish. It's formulaic with terrible acting.

Rubbish. It's formulaic with terrible acting.

• Feb 14, 2019

What a waste of everyone time to be bothered to meake shite like this. Pathetic

What a waste of everyone time to be bothered to meake shite like this. Pathetic

• Feb 12, 2019

Really is a very poor film from start to finish slow and very boring low budget film with poor acting, canï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t really think of a positive thing about it. Not worth a watch I only watched due to a very high rating on here but guess someone likes it.

• Nov 12, 2018

An enjoyable horror romp, slow to start but just builds and builds

An enjoyable horror romp, slow to start but just builds and builds

• Sep 04, 2017

A chilly, sinewy thriller with a haunting use of landscape. A directorial debut that really knows how to use what its got.

• Aug 30, 2017

Great film! The characters are interesting and unpredictable and the one eyed cat is awesome.