Move Over Darling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Move Over Darling Reviews

½ January 1, 2011
Best Doris Day movie
November 7, 2010
this over the top movie is stolen by Doris Day!!
October 16, 2010
This is the stuff lazy Sunday afternoons are made of.
August 17, 2010
Wow I love old movie most special Doris Day .I just hope to have a DVD of this movie to watch over & over again
May 14, 2010
Just the movie to watch today. I love Doris Day and James Garner together.
½ March 30, 2010
Best Doris Day movie ever! :-)
February 15, 2010
Watched as a Valentine's penance. Should have gone for the corporal punishment option
July 29, 2009 funny! love the carwash scene...
½ July 22, 2009
Perfect! It is absolutely delightful with a spectacular cast. Thelma Ritter is in my honest opinion, the best character actress that Hollywood has ever produced, and is allowed to perform her many talents with minimal intrusions by other actors.
The best scene of all is watching Doris Day drive a brand new 1963 Imperial Conv. into a car wash and then accidentally putting the top down.
July 17, 2009
I love this movie!!! It is non-stop comedy!!!
July 5, 2009
I love the movies that Doris Day plays in
½ July 3, 2009
sunday afternoon film.
½ May 13, 2009
i like tragic movies like move over darling but y the hell foolish men hv to married again men r sometimes imbeciles n sometimes darlings
April 27, 2009
the dinner scene is very hilarious, and love doris as the swiss nurse, good funny and entertaining movie
March 20, 2009
HILARIOUS!! Had the best time watching this movie. So sweet!!
January 31, 2009
Really great Doris Day movie! Very hilarious scenes with James Garner (including one where she decks him with her handbag--that was priceless!) and Polly Bergen (she has a recurring role in "Desperate Housewives" as Lynette's alcoholic mother). Overall a good, fun movie--and watch the car wash scene! :)
½ January 29, 2009
all i'm gonna say is that i can't believe that don knotts is in this movie. what the hell?
½ January 24, 2009
DUDE PHYsCO undead wife!!! HE WAITED 4.5 years..she waited 6 months!!! NO wonder she was physco jealous!!!
½ January 21, 2009
This is my favorite Doris Day movie.
January 16, 2009
Move Over, Darling is a wonderful old movie, it's funny but romantic. You wouldn't want it to happen to yourself but it is fun to watch it happen to someone else.