Today, we witness legend in progress.

This movie is A Gigli for a whole new generation. I am honored to be alive during such a historic movie event. This will go down in infamy as the worst movie of all time. That is remarkable to me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you to remember this Friday in your hearts until the day you die. Today, Movie 43, the worst movie of my generation, was released. To my fellow youth, I ask you, thirty years from now, will you be able to say. "I remember where I was the day the Movie 43 Bomb dropped."?

I'll be saying that I was on the computer all day, which in retrospect is sort of pathetic, but whatever. This is iconic to me. We have plenty of famous excellent movies, but very few so bad, so universally crucified, that they reach immortality. This is ours.

I salute you with my middle finger, Movie 43!
Cameron Johnson
01-26-2013 04:42 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Satya Sarkar

Satya Sarkar

i downloaded it ilegally from isohunt and watched it_cudnt stop lufing>..after some weed this movie is better than anything else_Best Worst Movie_Unbel
ievable

Jun 21 - 03:50 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Wow. You are a thief and have bad taste in movies.

Jun 22 - 10:20 AM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

You are destroying the movie industry.

Nov 6 - 11:46 AM

Robb M.

Robb Morello

I paid for a ticket to a good movie (Les Miserables) knowing that I, in good faith, could not give money to the creators of this abomination. After 20-30 minutes, I walked out. My friends had already abandoned me about 10 minutes before after only the first 2 segments (I don't even know if 1 of them lasted that long) to go see Zero Dark thirty instead. I wandered into the Les Miserables showing by myself, wondering what I had just seen. I considered bashing my head open with a hammer. Maybe with brain damage, Movie 43 might actually be funny. I no longer see any joy in life knowing that this movie exists. So this is what this world has come to? A lesson to even bad movie fans like myself: don't go see this, even if you paid for a ticket to another movie. If I know I prevented at least one person from seeing this "film" with this post, my suffering will not have been in vain.

Jan 31 - 01:15 AM

Chris Ranta

Chris Ranta

This made my day! Thank you sir.

Jan 30 - 03:10 PM

Edgy Nyland

Edgy Nyland

My roommate streamed this film for free last night after we had a few drinks and we shut it off after 40 minutes. Cameron, you couldn't be more right. I knew it was going to be pathetic before its release date, but I had no clue just how bad it was. Movie 43 is an abomination; a word that I've never used until now when discussing films.

Jan 30 - 08:27 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Could it be worse than Disaster Movie?

Jan 29 - 08:09 PM

Vince Almaraz

Vince Almaraz

That review was awesome!!! You could do a better job than the writers of this trash movie.

Jan 29 - 12:45 PM

Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson

"Officially funnier than a Hollywood movie" Is going to be my new slogan.

Jan 29 - 07:12 PM

Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller

This just made my day. Hilarious!

Jan 28 - 01:16 PM

Greg Dinskisk

Greg Dinskisk

HA! Thanks for this!

Jan 28 - 09:09 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Amen, hallelujah!

Jan 27 - 08:19 PM

Dennis Birch

Dennis Birch

I FELT LIKE A RUBE WATCHING THE FECES 43 NON MOVIE

Jan 27 - 11:02 AM

Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson

You can repair this fault by warning everybody away from the harbinger! Make sure no one wanders into its feces-tracking footsteps!

Jan 29 - 07:11 PM

Matthew Wang

Matthew Wang

You clearly do not remember Epic or Disaster Movie. Or anything the Friedberg/Seltzer team shit out that empty cesspool they call a brain.

Jan 27 - 04:36 AM

Maxwell Terrell

Maxwell Terrell

Watch this turd. Its some how way worse than those terrible movies.

Jan 29 - 07:08 AM

UncleBob Martin

UncleBob Martin

According to Rotten Tomatoes,audiences like it much more than critics do, and in the long run critics count less. Nobody remembers the universally bad reviews that greeted Porky's.

Jan 27 - 04:30 AM

Tim Terrell

Tim Terrell

I don't think people will remember the movie since it seems that no one is going to see it. And I doubt it will be remembered as a bomb since it cost around 6 million dollars and will probably at least break even.

Jan 27 - 02:17 AM

Ricky Hood

Ricky Hood

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000976/ This is a link to the Martin Brest page on imdb...the man was responsible for giving us GIGLI in 2003, and then his career was over.

Jan 26 - 11:11 PM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

I haven't seen the movie yet but, this made me laugh.

Jan 26 - 07:28 PM

Matt Cipolla

Matt Cipolla

I saw Richard Roeper call this atrocity the "Citizen Kane of awful." He's completely correct.

Jan 26 - 05:36 PM

Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson

I loved his review.

Jan 26 - 08:14 PM

Thomas Knoch

Thomas Knoch

I'm not saying he's incorrect, but if your benchmark is Richard Roeper you may want to rethink your viewing habits.

Jan 27 - 10:50 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

He should say that Siskel and Ebert's corpses and they'll manage to get a few dead laughs out of that.

Apr 10 - 06:43 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile