Movie 43 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Movie 43 Reviews

April 24, 2017
Bad. Who crams several short films together and calls that a movie? Impressive cast, but....that's it.
April 15, 2017
this film is so bad I laughed once
½ April 10, 2017
Possibly the worst film I have ever seen. None of the ideas are funny it entertaining and most of them are disgustingly obscene. And I know they're supposed to be but the character of the screenwriter isn't at all realistic. I have no idea how so many A list actors agreed to do this!
April 9, 2017
Don't know what movie those critics above were watching, or maybe they've just forgotten how to laugh at inappropriate humor. But this movie had enough LOLs to highly recommend. It ain't perfect but it's sure as hell as funny as anything else the Farrelly bros have made, and even funnier than some of them! I'd put it on par with There's something about Mary and and higher than Dumb and Dumber on the laugh meter. From Hugh Jackman's opening to that damn animated cat at the closing, laughs galore.
½ April 4, 2017
This movie is a test to see how long a person will commit to watching absolute drivel. I lasted 6 minutes
½ February 16, 2017
J'ai ri. Plein de malaises. Mon genre d'humour. "
As a film critic, I've seen nearly 4,000 movies over the last fifteen years. Right now, I can't think of one worse than Movie 43." Moi j'en ai une longue liste.
December 8, 2016
Occasionally funny bits can't make up for how odd the movie is. Some gross-out gags are worse than others. On Blu-ray.
½ December 2, 2016
Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. About 25 minutes in I decided I'd rather run out in the street and get run over by a bus than watch the rest of this movie.
November 27, 2016
Most of the skits are absolutely ridiculously hilarious!
½ November 20, 2016
...one disjointed chaotic mess
November 18, 2016
hilarious. that's all i need. my type of humor. i laughed a lot. most of the skits were so funny. some were alright. crazy how many famous actors were in this (2 viewings)
½ November 12, 2016
Last year I was hit over the head from behind with a glass bottle and kicked multiple times whilst I lay upon the ground in a mugging.

I preferred that to this movie.
½ November 5, 2016
Didn't finish it... I feel like half a star is already too much!
½ October 9, 2016
This is awful and gross. It is horrible! Even has gross humor.
October 8, 2016
As expected this was terrible. Of all the sketches only 1or2 were any good. And the great cast list just didn't get the time to show their quality.
½ September 30, 2016
Ok, I know my taste can be slightly different, but am I the only one who saw the joke in this film? I thought this was hilarious from woo to goo because of the absolute piss take that was happening. I am Australian so maybe that is all I should have written for this review. "I thought this was exceptionally bold and humourous - I am Australian"
September 20, 2016
For those who really want a good laugh. some shorts are a bit slow but its good. laughed after a long time
½ September 2, 2016
I'm sorry but i walked out in the first 40 minutes minutes and god they felt like an hour its almost impossible for such an A-list all star cinematic expert like actors to be so mistreated to what movie 43 did to them
August 30, 2016
A perfect example of a bunch of screen writers who don't give a damn about the audience, because they hate us so much!
August 30, 2016