Movie 43 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Movie 43 Reviews

½ July 12, 2017
Worst movie I have ever seen.
½ July 2, 2017
One of my most hated movies of all time. It's so painfully unfunny, crude, and boring. Imagine you're watching a really bad Smosh sketch and then multiply it by a thousand.
½ July 1, 2017
one of the worst things ever, not just movies anything in life
June 25, 2017
The movie was not very good. The jokes are stale, the humor is done in an unfunny and raunchy way, and some of the cast members did a poor job. The movie is just mediocre at best.
June 22, 2017
Terrible and gross. Most of the jokes are based on poop and vaginas. Having such a big name cast makes it even worse.
June 4, 2017
I just can't understand why so any people hated this movie. I thought it was hilarious.
May 30, 2017
Underutilising its ensemble cast, Movie 43 has some laughs (The skits with Robin speed-dating and Anna Faris wanting Chris Pratt to poop on her are the skits that actually work) but is ultimately not a good movie. The UK version has an occasionally clever way to connect the skits together but ultimately this film is a piece of crap. The jokes are so offensive they're disturbing (at least Kate Winslet displayed self-awareness of Hugh Jackman's creepy testicle-chin), the scripts are bad, the humour will make you groan and facepalm and the stories that revolve around each skit are offensive, implausible and unoriginal. How does one put tons of talented actors in one movie and not know what to do with them? Huh? One of the worst, if not THE worst, movies of 2013.
May 29, 2017
I don't even know how I sat through 11 minutes of this turd.
May 23, 2017
This is awful but some of the sketches did make me laugh as I'm a child
May 7, 2017
Great movie! Very entertaining
½ May 5, 2017
Only two words can sum up the entirety of this movie. Pure trash.
April 24, 2017
Bad. Who crams several short films together and calls that a movie? Impressive cast, but....that's it.
April 15, 2017
this film is so bad I laughed once
½ April 10, 2017
Possibly the worst film I have ever seen. None of the ideas are funny it entertaining and most of them are disgustingly obscene. And I know they're supposed to be but the character of the screenwriter isn't at all realistic. I have no idea how so many A list actors agreed to do this!
April 9, 2017
Don't know what movie those critics above were watching, or maybe they've just forgotten how to laugh at inappropriate humor. But this movie had enough LOLs to highly recommend. It ain't perfect but it's sure as hell as funny as anything else the Farrelly bros have made, and even funnier than some of them! I'd put it on par with There's something about Mary and and higher than Dumb and Dumber on the laugh meter. From Hugh Jackman's opening to that damn animated cat at the closing, laughs galore.
½ April 4, 2017
This movie is a test to see how long a person will commit to watching absolute drivel. I lasted 6 minutes
½ February 16, 2017
J'ai ri. Plein de malaises. Mon genre d'humour. "
As a film critic, I've seen nearly 4,000 movies over the last fifteen years. Right now, I can't think of one worse than Movie 43." Moi j'en ai une longue liste.
December 8, 2016
Occasionally funny bits can't make up for how odd the movie is. Some gross-out gags are worse than others. On Blu-ray.
½ December 2, 2016
Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. About 25 minutes in I decided I'd rather run out in the street and get run over by a bus than watch the rest of this movie.
November 27, 2016
Most of the skits are absolutely ridiculously hilarious!