The Movie Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Movie Hero Reviews

½ April 23, 2008
Pretty good. Jeremy Sisto pretty much carries the film although the low budget roots come through very prominently.
½ April 23, 2008
This movie is right up my alley.
½ April 20, 2008
This dorky exercise in popcorn-munching reflexivity falls under the weight of its own meta-ness.
April 9, 2008
I talk to my audience too, but I'm not sure they want me to.
April 5, 2008
Amazing concept. Just the movie concept without the jokes makes you laugh. I love the originality and believable main character.
½ February 29, 2008
This is a pretty good movie. Very inspirational
½ February 21, 2008
great acting, superb writing, and gloriously cheesy throughout.
½ February 13, 2008
really smart and funny
December 30, 2007
Typical Sisto. Brilliant. He never fails to amaze me.
And Peter Stormare is fantastic as the Suspicious Character.
Brad T. Gottfred is very brave (and maybe a little crazy) for making the decision to have the protagonist physically address the audience for the majority of the movie. While this approach has spelled certain doom for many less talented directors, Gottfred pulls it off with amazing skill, especially considering that this was his first major film to write/direct.
One of my new favorites.
December 14, 2007
Awesome movie. Jereny Sisto was amazing.
December 13, 2007
I want to see this so badly, but cannot finds it. Someone help me:(
December 3, 2007
fuckyea.....haha he makes me think iam crazy!
November 28, 2007
this movie was really good and funny
½ November 20, 2007
Bizarre and quirky but totally fun.
November 13, 2007
Ever had the feeling someone is watching? They are. Blake Gardner (Jeremy Sisto) talks to the audience in this clever trippy flik... Oh, hello... there you are... lost you for a second... Watch it when you're feeling particularly paranoid ;>)
October 24, 2007
This movie has a heap of problems. It overcomes on sheer originality and strength of heart alone. One of the most heartfelt films since Amelie A must see for the film buff.
½ September 24, 2007
love it. definately recommend it. randomist, funiest, weirdest movie in a long time. heck yes.
September 14, 2007
Eh. It was okay, and short enough not to wear out its welcome.
½ September 9, 2007
I quite enjoyed this movie. It really makes you fell what the man is feeling.
September 8, 2007