Mozart and the Whale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mozart and the Whale Reviews

½ June 25, 2012
Hartnett actually shines in this one.
½ June 23, 2012
A sweet little movie.
June 18, 2012
How intelligent those people in real life, they do have a life u know?!
½ May 30, 2012
Some really good acting!
April 27, 2012
cute and insightful...in an odd sort of way
April 24, 2012
I have three children with ASD and they are not suffering as this review refers to the two characters in this movie with Aspergers. I loved this movie and i think it showes that even thow thay are diffrent they want the same as we all do to be loved and we all have our challanges in relationships.
April 20, 2012
Just a good happy movie!
April 10, 2012
a sad and funny film about a young autistic couple's struggle with everyday life
½ April 3, 2012
This is a great tale of love, passion and struggle. It shows that no matter the condition of someone, you feel the same, you act and react in the same manner. This movie stars Josh hartnett in (i believe) one of his best roles as an actor. The story is a relevant love story, but will give your smiles at the end
½ March 16, 2012
A very realistic movie about people with autism. Check it out.
½ March 6, 2012
Muy buena pelicula que cuenta la historia de amor de dos personas con sindrome de asperger (autistas). Estan muy bien caracterizada la enfermedad de los personajes y realmente las actuaciones son muy buenas. Tiene cierto humor que la hace entretenida. Recomendable.
½ February 17, 2012
Great Chemistry between romantic leads. Also the odd pacing of the film works wonders.
½ February 8, 2012
Now Here a Love Story that I can Enjoy cuz It makes Fuckin Sense. Here is a love between 2 people who fight over stupid shit but it's not stupid to them because they are autistic. The shit they fight about made sense to them and it made sense to me because here are 2 people in love that have no sense to begin with.
Pretty damn funny too and good performances all around.
January 22, 2012
Good performances . . . inaccurate about the every-autistic-has-a-savant-ability thing . . . pretty banal in the end. When is there going to be a good film involving autism?
½ November 13, 2011
...another great movie in the "autism genre"
½ November 8, 2011
Definitely an interesting movie to watch, lots of laughs, and I thought Josh Hartnett played the role well. I wouldn't have imagined him being able to portray autism well but he really did.
August 25, 2011
awesome movie, no explosions.
i think all my friends have aspergers now
August 20, 2011
Not the best but still kinda cute. Bought the disc for a quarter at the library, made it even better :)
July 31, 2011
Great movie! Helps to understand asbergers more!
½ July 28, 2011
MOZART AND THE WHALE (2005)