Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Reviews

January 1, 2016
Most amazing movie of all time. 10 out of 10, would def recommend.
December 29, 2015
One of those one joke movies where the one joke isn't even slightly amusing. Once you've got passed the 'oh this is the film where Brad and Angelina started sleeping with each other' there is nothing else to keep you really remotely entertained.
½ December 13, 2015
Funny, sexy, dramatic, amazing!
December 13, 2015
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have great chemistry, but the movie they are trapped in is poorly constructed, repetitive and doesn't materialize into what it could've been.
½ December 1, 2015
It looks like an action comedy with two decent actors/actresses.
November 26, 2015
Not that great a movie.
November 17, 2015
This movie my be a clich√¬ (C)d action/romance thriller, but at least you can laugh at its absurdity, despite that lame ending! Angelina Jolie and her comedy is just too tasteless, and had me cringing with frustration on how she delivered some of her lines! Still, it's enjoyable to watch!
November 14, 2015
i saw first part and def want to see ending.
½ November 12, 2015
Classic action romance.
October 26, 2015
I love this show ... Wish there would be a sequel with them again.
½ October 25, 2015
With a lot of cliches, predictable, nothing that we hadn't see before and weak screenplay, however with a talented cast.
½ October 25, 2015
½ October 16, 2015
This is what happens when you try to combine action and romantic comedy without any idea how. The humor is irritating and the story has no actual conclusion, finishing on a completely unsatisfying note. Still, the chemistry between Pitt and Jolie saves it from being a disaster.
October 3, 2015
Many movies try to perfect the action/comedy mix. This one does that perfectly. The chemistry between the two leads is undeniable, and it's a movie I can watch over and over again.
September 24, 2015
what an awesome movie I love watching it!!!
½ September 23, 2015
A thoroughly watchable movie with an interesting premise. A married couple who both are hiding the fact from each other that they are assassins. Angelina does her standard "look sexy and pout" thing. But together Brad and Angie make a very watchable couple. It's an entertaining action flick, and the only real head-scratcher is trying to figure out what their real relationship is supposed to be. I'm a bit surprised at the low ratings overall. It's an action flick, what more do you expect?
September 5, 2015
I didn't enjoy the action as much as I'd enjoyed the humor and funny relationship between the Smith's and maybe there could have been a few changes in the plot. The movie as a whole was enough to satisfy.
September 3, 2015
Love this movie and the concept
½ August 24, 2015
To less action and... I forgot what the movie was about!
August 22, 2015
I almost felt like this movie had two separate directors. The first half had a different pace than the second. I love the way the movie started. It ended a little to goofy for my taste. Still, I waited too long to see this movie. I'm glad it's in my collection