Mr. Gaga: A True Story of Love and Dance Reviews

• Jun 17, 2017

This movie is visually brilliant with quite a good story. The audience was enraptured. The visual effects of the dancers held us spellbound. The movie shows the love Ohad Naharin has for dance, his motivation, and the courage it took to stay with his vision. The dance sequences with his wife are breathtaking. Mr. Naharin has influenced artistic dance in ways no one has or will for hundreds of years. Another example of the genius that arises out of the sufferings of Israel to effect the world. Ohad is rightfully a legend in the world of theater and dance, and this film captures his genius for all of us to share.

• Mar 01, 2017

amazing jewish choreographer Ohad Naharin

amazing jewish choreographer Ohad Naharin

• Feb 20, 2017

Incredible dance footage and behind the scenes look at creating movement and letting go. LOVED it!

• Feb 14, 2017

This is a riveting detailing of the evolution of modern dance, truly modern dance from the dancer/choreographer Ohad Narahin. He was raised on a Kibbutz and got infected with a passion for dance by his grandmother and used it as a way to communicate with his autistic twin brother. After arriving in NYC he is accepted at Julliard as well as the most prestigious NY dancing company, including a spot with the legendary Martha Graham. The many many dancing segments are fascinating to watch and worth seeing the film for those elements alone. Please watch the trailer and I think you will be entranced as I was. Ballet, tap, polka, hip hop it is not. His is a thoroughly unique expression of the physicality, passion, dexterity and discipline that his dancing demands. This is unlike any other dance film or documentary you will see and it is very much worth seeing.

• Feb 13, 2017

Wonderful film about a magical man.

Wonderful film about a magical man.

Excellent film. Recommend.

Excellent film. Recommend.

• Feb 10, 2017

Loved this documentary! you leave wanting to dance and very inspired!

Loved this documentary! you leave wanting to dance and very inspired!

• Feb 10, 2017

Wow!and the cinematography is great too!

Wow!and the cinematography is great too!

Stunning documentary

Stunning documentary

• Feb 10, 2017

I dragged my husband to this - he isn't into dance - but he LOVED it. The film is so heartfelt and moving, yet entertaining at the same time. I want to see it again!