Mr. Mike's Mondo Video - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Mike's Mondo Video Reviews

½ October 22, 2016
Raunchy and fucking weird.
½ April 25, 2013
Mr. Mike's Mondo Video. One of the worst things I've ever seen. Barely even a movie. If I could give it zero stars, I would. 0.5 out of 10
½ August 17, 2012
In the days of television in the 1970's, there were two kings of subversive comedy hitting the airwaves. In the UK there was Monty Python's Flying Circus (among others), and in the states there was Saturday Night Live. Mr. Mike's Mondo Video seems like a combination of both, using the style of Flying Circus with the comedy of SNL. It doesn't really quite work though, mainly because it's just simply not that funny. Don't get me wrong though. I did genuinely laugh in a couple of spots, but not enough to say that I enjoyed it that much. It's definitely a show that's probably best watched under the influence because sober it's just a mess of mostly unfunny material with a very weird wrap-around context that doesn't ever really make any sense. It's worth a look though, mainly to see several SNL veterans, some comic actors, celebrities, and even a "performance" from Sid Vicious. Other than that, you probably won't get much out of it at all.
October 17, 2011
An underrated and forgotten classic of mondo weirdo tv movies.
January 11, 2011
A lot more wierd than funny and sometimes the skids are too long but it is original.
½ July 23, 2010
Not good or bad..just weird.
March 30, 2010
Had a few moments, but otherwise was dumb, just like Mr. Mike. Always hated him on SNL.
½ April 12, 2009
Sometimes funny, always strange, and if you've seen any of the MONDO CANE movies, you're in a better position to enjoy this weird-ass parody.