Mr. Popper's Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Popper's Penguins Reviews

January 25, 2015
Very cute movie for all ages.
January 11, 2015
I'll be surprise if those funny and cute penguins were real in the film, which it's funny like a Carrey comedy with some of his usual elements. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ January 11, 2015
fun for the family but not for me
ascordeiro108
December 26, 2014
It's a sweet holiday movie, but nothing more.
½ December 23, 2014
I freaking love penguins, but this was just... meh.
December 15, 2014
obviously silly. But a genuine laugh & feel good film
½ December 7, 2014
It means well, and there are some standout moments, but ultimately it never fails to be a predictable story.
½ November 30, 2014
Funny and well acted, but not original for that people who saw Hotel for dogs and with a predictable direction.
½ November 30, 2014
November 25, 2014
My family really likes this movie. It was sweet to hear Landon, my 8 year old, totally lose it and laugh himself to tears....
November 16, 2014
Movie afternoon with Gertie.

By-numbers family fare, but not ashamed to admit i laughed more than once. Interesting to see how Carrey's goofiness appealed to my five-year old.
November 4, 2014
Enjoyable predictable movie
October 26, 2014
Kiddish, delightful though.
October 18, 2014
Cool Jim Carrey movie. With penguins in New York. Ice ice baby song in end credits!
October 4, 2014
A very unfunny comedic take on the classic novel...
September 29, 2014
Kids will love this definitely. Just for them
½ September 22, 2014
Thank god this came out before the Avengers.
September 20, 2014
I loved the book when my 3rd grade teacher read it aloud to our class. This film makes several changes, like setting the story in modern times for instance, but all those lovable penguins are enough to keep you entertained, even if the movie feels at times like a Nickelodeon special. 6/10.
September 4, 2014