Mr. Rice's Secret Reviews

• Jun 10, 2018

Ok fantasy/drama. It wants to be more profound than it really is. And there isn't nearly enough Bowie in it.

• Mar 09, 2013

Loved this movie! Great watch, David Bowie did a marvelous job!

Loved this movie! Great watch, David Bowie did a marvelous job!

• May 31, 2012

Loved this movie and the incredible story it told. The acting was very solid. One of the best family movies I've seen in quite a while.

• May 13, 2012

• Mar 28, 2012

it is a good film with a great message live your life and don't regret anything

it is a good film with a great message live your life and don't regret anything

• Oct 26, 2011

It's what you do in life that counts. **************** Mr. Rice's Secret is a wonderful opportuitity to explore the imporantance each of us represents in Life. No matter how long or short your life is; it's what you do while your here that counts. How you treat others and what you believe in. I liked the moral this story left me with. Be true to yourself and each other.Rejoice in every moment you have been given.

• Jun 11, 2011

Pretty cool. Really creepy at times. I would have liked to have seen a lot more of David Bowie throughout the film.

• Mar 18, 2011

• Aug 25, 2010

Lordy Lou, not even the presence of Bowie can save this smarmy drama. It so wanted to be Stand By Me but really failed on pretty much every. single. level. No clue as to why Bowie would have even signed up for this. Here is prime example at just how horrible this is, granted, I know kids can be mean, but really, what group of kids is going to beat up another kid, who has cancer and is going through chemo? Skip it... not even a hardcore Bowie fan should submit themselves to this glorified After School Special.

• Nov 17, 2009

Sweet well meaning film with a good moral. It's a family oriented film, and one that older kids and adults would like. Good performances from everyone, including the kids. Nicely done. It's not exceptional in any way but it works.