Mr. Right Reviews

• May 17, 2019

This is such a fun watch! Silly, action packed, and some impressive dance moves

This is such a fun watch! Silly, action packed, and some impressive dance moves

• May 01, 2019

I love this movie! I wish they would make another one! It is so funny and entertaining both my husband and I have Watched it more then once and we both think it's a great movie!

• Apr 24, 2019

50% ! I love this movie I would think tomatoes would be a good 80%

50% ! I love this movie I would think tomatoes would be a good 80%

• Apr 13, 2019

Things that suck about this movie: story, dialogue, cinematography, action, characters, character development, everything.

• Mar 26, 2019

Genuinely my favourite movie of all time, so funny, exciting, great music tracks plus really good acting.

• Mar 05, 2019

Move was FUCKING AMAZING.

Move was FUCKING AMAZING.

• Feb 23, 2019

One of the best movies I've ever seen and the best in a long time. It made my day. Plus I LOVE Anna Kendrick!

• Feb 08, 2019

Loved it. A fun and lighthearted romcom. Not raunchy and very cute and sweet.

Loved it. A fun and lighthearted romcom. Not raunchy and very cute and sweet.

• Jan 22, 2019

A very funny light hearted action shooter.

A very funny light hearted action shooter.

• Jan 13, 2019

We had a whole-lotta quirky fun with this kickass rom-com! Don't take it seriously; simply enjoy the ride with some laughs. After a goofy "meet cute" in a convenience store, an unlikely romance between a somewhat reformed assassin and a self-professed 'future-cat-lady' sidekick find themselves in a big pickle together. Naturally, hijinks ensure. No dinosaurs, cats, or clowns were harmed during the making of this film. ;)