Mr. Troop Mom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Troop Mom Reviews

April 24, 2014
Just as boring as every other "real life" disney movie. Very predictable and a very standard plot. Would not recommend to anyone. I think Disney should just stick to animations - at least they can get them right.
½ March 29, 2014
A dull, easily forgettable little TV movie that has nothing really going for it, but is inoffensive.
½ July 6, 2013
This movie is too 80's and I never liked this type of comedy. All the impossible situations happen.
½ April 17, 2013
i like George Lopez Show b/c he's funny. i thought this movie would be funny as well. yes, a little! :(
July 23, 2012
It's a Pretty good kids movie!
May 14, 2012
the best GEORGE LOPEZ FLiKK!!!
HELLA FUNNY!!!!...iF U DONT LYK DIS FLIKK SUMTING IZ SERIOUSLY WRONG WIT U!!!
*****LOVE iT*****
June 11, 2011
George Lopez, I feel, deserves a whole lot more when it comes to movie roles. He's a talented comedian and a great actor in general. Therefore, it really puzzles me about some of the stuff he chooses to star in. Maybe everyone involved could care less about how the film turns out and they just desired a paycheck. The George Lopez Show is one of my favorite sitcoms and I would have loved to have seen a movie of the show a lot more than this film. It definitely would have been funnier! As far as storylines go, well, let's just say I'm pretty sure the writers of the George Lopez TV show would have come up with a more entertaining and more interesting plot than what was done here. It's very typical, predictable, cheesy, and while there may be a couple of giggles, this movie isn't really that funny either. I can't stick the knife in too far though. It is a made-for-TV film so you can't expect too much out of it. Hope everyone involved with the film was paid enough. Not a total failure, but you can live the rest of your life without ever seeing it.
½ April 15, 2011
Sorry, Lopez...you're not the Troop Mom. I wouldn't even watch you if you were Troop Dad. The movie wasn't funny; it had a cliche plotline, veeeeeeery stale jokes and it felt like another one of those Netflix-Blockbuster cheap rent movies. Far cry from the sitcom.
March 13, 2011
Oh my god, the worst movie out is Mr Troop Mom or Mall Cop. Either way you put it this an unfunny, plotless, preduicatble pointless waste of film
½ September 25, 2010
this movie was not that funny
½ September 10, 2010
funny movie. very enjoyable.
August 8, 2010
Hay que estar demasiado aburrido para ver un flick de esta categoria.
June 14, 2010
A bland and uneventful movie, this is not what I expected from George Lopez.
½ June 13, 2010
saw parts of it...it was funny.
½ May 1, 2010
good rainy day kid show, wyatt liked it~
½ April 21, 2010
It wasn't one of George's best films but it was directed pretty fair..,,cotton candy anyone????
April 10, 2010
Cute G movie with a father and daughter coming to terms. Beloved in action~
½ April 2, 2010
I just want to see it because George lopez Is in it. lol