Mr. Wrong Reviews

• Apr 05, 2019

Mr. Wrong was a pretty bad movie. There was so many scenes that got really weird and I was just not too impressed. This is the one where Ellen degeneres gets fooled and sabotaged by Bill Pullman's character. There was a couple sex humor in it and crude language. Ever since the film came out in 1996 it was a total box office bomb which means it is one of the most hated movies ever. Most of the humor that they put in the movie the film got a PG-13 rating. After watching this for the first time of it was rated now it would definitely be R. One of the worst comedies ever made. Mr. wrong, and Spy hard are really bad rotten comedies.

• Jun 05, 2018

I know this is an old movie, but my opinion of it hasn't changed. Bad movie. Was not the rom com I expected. I love rom coms and am well versed in the formula-dowdy girl gets the cute guy, etc. If that is the kind of movie it was supposed to be it failed miserably. I don't want to give the ending away, but the movie should have been called-I'm just not into men.

• Mark H Super Reviewer
    Nov 30, 2017

Mr. Wrong, like a few other choice movies I've reviewed, is much better than most people think, but it requires you to suspend your cynicism for the entire movie. To be fair, this isn't a great movie. However, Ellen is funny and feels either miscast or just awkward, which is endearing. Her wit and sarcasm are worth watching. Better still is Bill Pullman. His character is obnoxious, sincere, absurd, stupid, enthusiastic, determined and disturbed. The scenes at his mother's house are hilarious too. This is a goofy, ill-conceived movie with a plot that runs out of gas by the time Bill Pullman kidnaps Ellen. Still, it's funny if you love Ellen, funnier if you enjoy Bill Pullman, and is probably the BEST movie ever to get a single digit Rotten Tomato score. So there's that.

• Jun 06, 2017

This looks good and plus Ellen is a great actress

This looks good and plus Ellen is a great actress

• Jul 25, 2016

Nobody was funny in this movie. This movie is torture. I hate that song the guy kept singing now.

• Apr 16, 2016

No Stars! Terrible movie!

No Stars! Terrible movie!

• May 01, 2015

We would soon come to find out just how wrong but this farce of a comedy should have given us an idea.

• Sep 14, 2014

Absolutely love this movie! It's a staple. Very entertaining. Extremely underrated!

• Dec 10, 2013

"Aivot narikkaan" -leffa, Hauska, mutta loppua kohden meni koko touhu jo vähän yli hilseen... ;) (Suom. Se ainoa väärä)

• Jul 28, 2013