Mrs. Harris Reviews

• Feb 10, 2014

I find the fact that people are saying the movie wasn't interesting, laughable quite frankly. Anyone with any kind of depth, any understanding of psychology, any kind of challenging life experience would find plenty to enjoy in this film.

• Jun 17, 2013

Very Unconventional Kingsley in the house !

Very Unconventional Kingsley in the house !

• Jan 08, 2013

Despite the performances of two great actors, the story line is quite boring. Was there really a need to make a film just because he was a Bestseller of a diet book?

• Oct 05, 2012

This is a good story. It's not about weight loss, it's about obsessing on one person - co-dependencies. Always a pleasure to watch Annette Bening.

• Jun 07, 2011

True Story, well acted by Annette Bening.This Woman was so Over The Top that you find yourself sympathetic to this Murderous

• Nov 29, 2010

a quien le interesa?

a quien le interesa?

• Naughtia N Super Reviewer
    May 15, 2010

I found this movie a bit boring because the storyline wasn't all that interesting. Bening stars as Mrs. Harris, a troublesome woman who is being accused of murdering Herman after being in a relationship with him for 14 years. Herman had asked her to marry him but later backed out from this. This movie shows Mrs. Harris' suffering from mental illness. She may even have been suicidal at the time of the murder. The acting was fine but I thought that the movie was a bit too boring at times.

• May 08, 2010

Un film intéressant.Bonne prestation d'Annette Bening.Pas évident de se mettre dans la peau d'un tel personnage.Quant au personnage masculin principal,j'ai du mal à m'admettre que si la ressemblance physique était là,que les femmes tombent pour cet homme.Charisme ou pas , je n'y crois pas. Ce devait être pour le portefeuille.

• Apr 24, 2010