Mulan II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mulan II Reviews

½ December 16, 2016
I hate Mushu! This movie was completely useless. You expect there to be more battles, but NOPE. The characters are just overwhelmingly selfish and annoying as well.
½ October 23, 2016
Plot was a1, character a1, art style a1, 10/10 what a film
September 16, 2016
After saving China Mulan is now a role model to women and children all over China. She is soon to be married to General Shang, when the emperor summons them for a new a mission. With the country on verge of war again, he offers his 3 daughters to be married as means of peace. Mulan and Shang escort them with their original trio of soldiers from the first film. They all fall for each other and they all begin to question following the mission completion instead of following their heart. Although Mulan manages to capture quite a bit of ground in just 1 hour and 20 minutes it of course has nowhere near the scope of the first film. There is no villain of real note, and the main story could be a subplot in what could have been a more legitimate sequel.
½ June 13, 2016
Um really Disney what the f*** is this sequel the original was fine but fucking this they made mushu really boring
May 11, 2016
Predictably awful but innocuous Disney sequel.
February 5, 2016
I thought this was a pretty good movie for being a sequel but I like the first one more. I felt like there was more fighting and cool special effects and the first one and the music was better as well in the first one.
December 26, 2015
Not memorable at all. And I had such high hopes.
½ December 9, 2015
Horrible. Boring and meaningless storyline. Corny beyond belief. Unbearable to watch.
September 21, 2015
A typical Disney direct to video sequel that brings back the favorable characters and extend their stories with heart, charm and comics, but it couldn't escape from the blanket of minimizing the original's power and going below the standardized nature. To further explain about the nature, it's something rom-com audience would accept their invite to watch this small flick, while the original's viewership would still find enjoyment in the sequel if they choose to approach it. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
September 14, 2015
Complete bull crap
How do I give this 0 stars
½ August 23, 2015
Bad plot really bad animation bad voice actors know we're near as good as the first I know it was a straight dvd movie but man was this bad
½ August 10, 2015
total milking of the original. not a good movie.
August 9, 2015
Not as powerful as the first....
July 30, 2015
The animation is very poor (amongst other things the character's eyes often seem to look in opposite directions as if the animators couldn't be bothered to do their work properly and haven't tried to maintain the same art style of the characters). The personalities of the characters have also been diluted which is a shame.
½ June 14, 2015
Boring and offensive.
½ June 10, 2015
Why does this even exist. It has no relevant plot connecting it to the first movie.
June 2, 2015
Not good. It's nothing like the first Mulan. I will avoid and suggest you do the same
May 16, 2015
mulan is such a strong individual
March 28, 2015
The original was much better. The songs are not the same and the voice acting is far inferior.