Mully Reviews

• Apr 22, 2019

One of the best movies I've ever seen.

One of the best movies I've ever seen.

• Mar 19, 2019

Very Inspiring. A documentary that leaves you full of hope and joy within a world of despair.

• Oct 15, 2018

A truly amazing and remarkable documentary centering on Charles Mully who grew up under horrific conditions in a Kenyan slum, but eventually overcame his past to become a self-made millionaire. However, unhappy with his life's circumstances, he had an epiphany to sell all his worldly possessions and use that money to help rescue street orphans like he was at one time. Just a touching and powerful true story that I can highly recommend.

• Jan 12, 2018

A true story.. A great movie...a must see

A true story.. A great movie...a must see

• Jan 11, 2018

The most inspirational story. It is a must see! You wouldn't believe the miracles that have occurred for this family!

• Jan 09, 2018

Beautiful and inspiring life of purpose!! May we all be inspired by it!

Beautiful and inspiring life of purpose!! May we all be inspired by it!

• Jan 07, 2018

This movie is so inspirational! This man is incredible and his story should be shared. I highly recommend this movie. It's a must see!!!

• Jan 06, 2018

I loved this movie so much! It is heartwarming and beautiful story about a man who changed the life of SO many people. Everyone needs to see this film. It is EXCELLENT!!!

• Nov 20, 2017

An absolute MUST SEE! It will change you forever! ❤️

An absolute MUST SEE! It will change you forever! ❤️

• Oct 14, 2017

What a great story! Challenging!

What a great story! Challenging!