Multi-Facial - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Multi-Facial Reviews

February 9, 2009
This frankly surprised me.
January 15, 2009
Some good acting but no real content. Vin's self made audition tape that seemed to work.
½ August 19, 2008
Note: It was honest. In Vin Diesel's case, that's a lot.
July 16, 2008
For all you haters, yes Vin Diesel can act.
May 24, 2008
A great job, from start to finish...
Amazing substance work.
Not a usual fan of Vin but really of that job and the message it strongly conveys.
V. Diesel regardless remains GORGEOUS!!!!!
May 18, 2008
I wish that more people would take the time to watch this little gem.
It's a brilliant story that tells the confusion of being too dark, too light, too this or too that...when we should just be happy to be ourselves. Vin Diesel did a fantastic job at making this film, I just wish that more people would discover how brilliant he is.
May 9, 2008
Wow, Vin Diesel can do more than action. A good short
May 2, 2008
this movie is totally awesome recomend it to anybody !!!!!
April 10, 2008
Vin Diesel showing some range as an actor. A little heavy handed on the message but a nice character study.
April 10, 2008
He is talented in all.Purposeful.
February 19, 2008
After waiting about 10 years to finally see this, I found it on the Internet and it was EVERYTHING I have expected: the heartbreaking truth behind being multi-ethnic as a struggling actor. Vin Diesel is a true talent that must be recognized as someone in desperate need of better screenplays and better opportunities to showcase his talents. The process of auditioning is always hysterical and sometimes even depressing and this shortfilm shows exactly that. But I actually thought that it wasn't so much about being multi-ethnic as it was about a guy who loves acting so damn much to keep on trying to break into the business, constantly letting everybody know who his inspirations are: from Brando to Denzel and Pacino, this character, based on the actual Vin, won't stop acting, even if sometimes he is "too black" and sometimes he is "too white".

Quoting his wonderful screenplay:
"My father didn't want me to be a black actor. He wanted me to go a step further and just be an Actor..."

Splendid. A must see. Look for it on YouTube, you won't regret it.
February 7, 2008
Anyone who doubts Vin Diesel's ability should see this short film that he wrote, produced, directed, and starred in.
January 27, 2008
The reason Vin Diesel got cast in his first major movie role.
September 22, 2007
I would really like to see his director abilities.
September 1, 2007
Dont be so quick to judge by looks. This short film is fantastic. To all those naysayers, Vin Diesel can act and this is 20 minutes of proof.
August 6, 2007
Anything with MR. Diesel...Gotta be good
July 29, 2007
vin disel estas papasote y tienes una peliculas de re pilas felizidades te amooooo
July 16, 2007
It is all about Vin, the man
July 14, 2007
I think this is the best short film I think I have ever seen. Powerful, to say the least. My favorite male actor, and for many reasons in covered in this film. I have the intro monologue memorized, I think it's a riot!