Multiplicity - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Multiplicity Reviews

October 6, 2016
My 3 stooges great classsical comedy I love Michael he is my Idol!
½ August 15, 2016
Multiplicity is a laugh out loud movie. It has great humor like "I got a wallet." I loved this movie and would recommend it to anyone.
July 31, 2016
Multiplicity is a hilarious and an amazing comedy movie. Michael Keaton was the perfect person to have the star role in this movie. This is one of my favorite Michael Keaton movies yet. Two thumbs up! I would suggest this movie.
½ April 27, 2016
Neat SciFi twist with rumor.
February 24, 2016
Pretty silly script and impossible premise the movie still showcases the acting talents of Keaton. A total guilty pleasure movie for me as there are some truly funny moments.
½ February 16, 2016
Comedia muy aprovechable si te gusta Michael Keaton.
½ February 2, 2016
Doug Kinney (Michael Keaton) es un hombre que tiene muchas tareas y empieza a colapsar. Cuando aparece la posibilidad de clonarse, Doug no lo duda y empezará a organizar sus clones para realizar las diferentes tareas diarias.
January 20, 2016
'Multiplicity' is such a great, old school comedy. Michael Keaton is just awesome as an actor. The Doug's continue to get more hilarious the more they multiply. The scene where 4 is introduced is my favorite scene in the whole movie. If you haven't seen this classic please take the time and watch it. So funny
November 14, 2015
four michael keatings each one dumber than the last its ok not great.
November 10, 2015
A comedy from '90s which was in fact not so comical.
October 4, 2015
Michael Keaton plays a building contractor poorly dealing with life's stresses. He happens upon a scientist who is able to make duplicates of him, so he decides to take advantage of the situation so he can be in many places at once in order to satisfy everyone in his life (boss, wife, kids, friends, etc). The copies of the copies aren't nearly as sharp as the original, so problems start to occur including losing his job and having his wife leave him. The Simpsons did a parody of this in Treehouse of Horror XIII. Even with the always funny Eugene Levy and Andie MacDowell (my first Hollywood-crush), this movie still kinda sucks.
August 23, 2015
8/23/2015: One of favorite all time comedies. Keaton was awesome and hilarious.
½ May 1, 2015
More clever than funny and for a comedy,that's not good.
½ April 1, 2015
I liked it, kinda funny.
February 23, 2015
stupid funny, absolutely a classic
½ February 12, 2015
Keaton can be hysterical in all 4 roles and the effects are good but the plot is pretty routine with a lot of lost potential.
½ February 4, 2015
O filme poderia ir mais longe, mas uma coisa salva tudo: Michael Keaton. Cara foda.
January 3, 2015
How can you not like this movie? It is hilarious and Keaton is outstanding in it--all four of him! I just watched this again after ten years and I found it equally as entertaining as the first time. Love this movie!
½ November 21, 2014
Keaton's charm is on full display on this otherwise second rate film.