Mummy Maniac - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mummy Maniac Reviews

½ December 10, 2013
Pathetic attempt at making a horror movie. Couldn't stand it after listening to half an hr of pathetic dialogue and screaming.
½ July 18, 2012
Trash, anyone who liked this film needs a slap in the face.
½ June 10, 2012
Just when I thought I'd hit rock bottom with The Rage, I stumble into this shot-for-shot guide to making the worst possible movie on the smallest possible budget. I don't have the will to live enough to detail the all-encompassing ineptness here, so I'll borrow a quote from the MST3K crowd while they watched Future War that applies 800% to Mummy Maniac: "Here's an example of when the parents should have crushed their child's dreams of wanting to become a filmmaker."
January 3, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

(2007) Mummy Maniac

Another straight to rental serial killer film supposed to be based on fact about the LA or the Chicago area, a guy whose pretending to do his duties as a law enforcer whose really a serial killer by arreasting his victims up, secluding to an unkwon area before wrapping them up with a bandage before bashing their head with a sledge hammer. Low budget as it's best with some nudity and some obvious stunt doubles!

½ August 15, 2009
I can't believe a movie could be so bad. The same stupid shots and dialogues over and over again, and the slowest end credits in history. One of the worst movies ever!
½ December 28, 2008
Horrible unrealistic dialogue. No story whatsoever. Not even commenting on the awful acting. BORING as shit! If I hadn't seen the name of the director I could have sworn this was made by Ulli Lommel. It's basically the same scenes over and over with loud music so you have a hard time hearing what the actors are saying.

I really don't see a point in this.
½ August 11, 2008
id rather see two old man fuck a cow than watch this repedative piece of shit
½ July 31, 2008
Wow . . . this is bad. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile in this film. It's not entertaining, it's not scary - it's not even so bad it's funny. There's just nothing worth watching it for. It's not even worth the time it's taking to type this. It's really that awful.
July 31, 2008
Having found Elissa Dowling's attractiveness, ney, hotness to be the only redeeming characteristic of Ulli Lommel's BORDERLINE CULT, I foolishly watched the only other film I could locate with her init, MUMMY MANIAC. This is about as bad as BORDERLINE CULT, and once again Elissa was the only pleasure I got from the experience.
½ July 21, 2008
Probably one of the most retarded movies I've ever seen, or almost seen...They should pay us to watch it!
½ July 17, 2008
Worst move I have ever seen and that's saying a lot. This makes Uwe Boll films look like masterpieces of fine cinema.
½ July 14, 2008
Ouch! I think I hurt my brain watching this piece of doggie pooh!
June 26, 2008
There is just an incredible lack of anything,no acting, no story and definitely no budget.
I doubt that I'll be watchin' that again any time soon or in the distant future.
½ May 6, 2008
I thought hey this sounds like a good movie. Well I was wrong and I probablly grew dumber just by sitting through the whole thing. I think this has been one of the worst movies that I have seen in a long time. It's like the same thng kept happing over and over just with different women and they all acted the same and just went along with him without even trying to get away. I just can't believe this movie was even made it was so bad. I don't think anybody should see this movie.
½ February 14, 2008
Wow. Usually I am a big fan of horror movies. Especially low budget ones like Fvil Dead and Freak Out but good god. I rented this movie along with 5 other movies. I watched this one first. I returned it immediately after finishing it to get it away from me. This is doubtful that it was based off real events but even if it was.....that's not that scary. I constantly hear of people dressed as cops comitting murders or rapes. I was kinda hoping from the cover art that he would be doing some sick shit like skinning the bodies and replacing it with band-aids or like jamming the spike up their noses to rip out their brains. But no. I would mock the killer and be like OH NO! It's the gauze geek. I've seen Sci-Fi movies better than this.. This movie makes me wanna rethink giving Catwoman only half a star. Compared to this, Catwoman was at least 2 stars.
½ January 31, 2008
Elissa Dowling and her co-conspirators "act" (and I use the term loosely) to bring this production down faster than an old casino packed with dynamite on the Vegas strip. Avoid this one like the plague.
½ January 2, 2008
Wow, this movie surprised me in a way... I honestly thought Ulli Lommel directed this!
But it's actually somebody else who is just as terrible.

There is NO quality in this movie what-so-ever, the only thing that looks cool is the movie poster.
The acting is pisspoor, it's amongst the worst I have ever seen. The story is confusing and it's basically a cop and a blonde girl and she talks for what seems like forever about everything to her dead dog to how she dosen't like knives. Then the cop has a mom who... talks...

Really, it's not worth it, it was just so terrible.
½ January 2, 2008
I should have known better than to watch a movie directed by a guy who got his start with Ulli Lommel. Max Nikoff may actually be a worse filmmaker than Lommel and I didn't think that was possible. It really deserves less than half a star.
½ November 28, 2007
This movie was the shittiest movie I've ever seen. Don't even know why they'd waste money producing this crap! It had nothing but repetitive scenes of 6 times. The retarded cop usually targets females' with those scenes all he does is wrap their faces with bandage, then chops, axe their face. It was very slow paced and don't know what the heck was going on. A total nonsense and waste of time for this shit.
½ November 7, 2007
Boring, repetitive and stupid movie. Mental "cop" wraps women's faces with bandage, then chops or axes their face. He might fondle with their body parts, then throw their body away. Repeats 6 times. WTF?