The Mummy Returns Quotes
The top The Mummy Returns quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Curator: Where is it? Where is the bracelet?Lock-Nah: I think I know.
- Rick O'Connell: Are you alright?Ardeth Bay: This was my first bus ride.
- Izzy: O'Connell, You almost got me killed!Rick O'Connell: At least you didn't get shot.
- Alex: [While Jonathan is fighting Meela] Efday shokran... efday shokran... Uncle Jon! I don't know what this last symbol is!Jonathan: What does it look like?Alex: It's a bird - a stork!Jonathan: [ecstatic] I know that one! I know that one!Alex: Then what is it?!Jonathan: [struggling with Meela] Ah... Ah...! [throws her off] Amenophus!
- Rick O'Connell: Okay, Alex I've got a big job for you. I want you to stay here and protect the car.Jonathan: I can do that!Alex: Protect the car? Come on, dad. Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I'm stupid.Rick O'Connell: I know.Alex: Dad!Jonathan: If you see anyone come running out screaming, it's just me.Rick O'Connell: Maybe you should stay here and watch him.Jonathan: Yes, now you're talking!
- Alex: Whoa, mom! When did you learn to do that?!Evelyn/Nefertiri: I have no idea! *That* I learned from your father!
- Evelyn/Nefertiri: I think the bracelet is some sort of guide to the lost oasis of Ahm Shere.Rick O'Connell: Evy, I know what you're thinking and the answer is no. We just got home.Evelyn/Nefertiri: That's the beauty of it, we're already packed.Rick O'Connell: Why don't you just give me one good reason.Evelyn/Nefertiri: It's just an oasis. Darling. A beautiful, exciting, romantic oasisRick O'Connell: The kind with the white, sandy beach and the palm trees and the cool, clear, blue water and - we could have some of those big drinks with the little umbrellas.Evelyn/Nefertiri: Sounds good?Rick O'Connell: Sounds too good. What's the catch?Evelyn/Nefertiri: Supposedly it's the final resting place of Anubis's army.Rick O'Connell: Ah, ya. see. I knew there's a catch. There's always a catch!
- Alex: Mom, dad, I can explain *everything*.
- Evelyn/Nefertiri: It's just a chest, no harm ever came from opening a chest.Rick O'Connell: Yeah, right, and no harm ever came from reading a book. You remember how that one went?
- Rick O'Connell: Go to hell & take your friends with you!
- Rick O'Connell: [witnessing Imhotep's resurrection] You know, a couple of years ago, this would have seemed really strange to me.‐ Submitted by Nick S (4 years ago)
- Alex: Lady, I don't behave for my parents. What makes you think I'm going to do it for you?Meela/Anck-Su-Namun: Because your parents wouldn't slip poisonous snakes into your bed while you are sleeping.‐ Submitted by Kaitlin S (4 years ago)
- Ardeth Bay: Why can't you people ever keep your feet on the ground?‐ Submitted by Lea L (5 years ago)
- Lock-Nah: When the time comes I shall truly enjoy killing you.‐ Submitted by Lea L (5 years ago)