The Mummy Returns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mummy Returns Reviews

½ May 24, 2017
Let down by this one
May 23, 2017
A great movie with an plot still intresting and itimidating but still had parts where many sequels dont always get it right but an enjoyable movie.
May 3, 2017
More expansive, but it was...cheesy.
April 25, 2017
To creepy for me to watch so I was not a fan of this movie
March 25, 2017
a bit slow yet pretty fun.
March 12, 2017
A boring film that resembles a cartoon and Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
February 5, 2017
29.03.2015,
05.02.2017
February 4, 2017
An exciting action and adventure sequel with fantastic Egyptian atmosphere. (First viewing - Early Summer 2001 in theaters)
½ December 15, 2016
The Mummy Returns isn't quite as memorable as its predecessor and doesn't boast a truly original story but the performances of a talented cast and plenty of visual thrills especially with that finale with The Rock who sadly has limited screen time help keep the film entertaining enough on its own merits.
December 7, 2016
Not the best sequel ever made, but it's okay. It didn't have the gross factor from the first one,and the cartoony feel, but still it was entertaining.
jamrcla
½ December 7, 2016
Good film better action just not as good as the first plot wise but still a solid sequel, The effects were pretty good but it used too many and spoiled it and in my opinion they should of left it after the first even though I liked the film.
½ December 6, 2016
Doesn't really expand the franchise that much.
½ October 27, 2016
You know, a couple of years ago, this would have seemed really strange to me.
½ October 26, 2016
Just as good as the first
½ October 13, 2016
The Mummy Returns isn't as charming as it's predecessor, but it is filled with several good moments and quite a few "so-bad they're good" moments that make for a fun watch.
½ September 12, 2016
Full of adventure. Exciting movie.
September 8, 2016
The movie is incredibly fun to watch, but does not offer much else.
September 7, 2016
It's a cut below its predecessor. It still has some fun moments, but in the end amounts to nothing memorable.
½ August 16, 2016
A good sequel but the CGI on the Rocks 'Scorpion king' were horrible.
August 1, 2016
theres nothing more boring in my opinion then a PG-13 action adventure movie with zero stakes, dumb characters, failed one liners every minute, and a movie that just conveniently lets everything happen no matter how "oh well doesnt that just time out right" situation. ugh.