The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Reviews

• Jan 11, 2020

hated that they changed actress but it still worked.

hated that they changed actress but it still worked.

• Nov 22, 2019

Alex has a british ancient, but not in this movie. Also Eveyln is not played by Rachel Weisz, the frack?! terrible and so forced. That is all the needs to be said about this and the rest is just sad.

• Nov 12, 2019

The pacing of this movie was far superior to the first two, in that it had pacing at all - it wasn't a blur of nonstop action. The music was noticeable and good, and I noticed some good cinematography too. I didn't like the clear McGuffin plot devices that kicked off the movie, nor the very corny/forced love subplot. I would've liked Jet Li to have his part expanded, but the prologue was quite lengthy as it was. It was a fun movie though, with few boring moments.

• Nov 05, 2019

This is nice film but not like the The Mummy and The Mummy Returns it's lack of character development and don't have shown the origin of new character.

• Oct 15, 2019

It could be better...

It could be better...

• Oct 05, 2019

Good idea for a story, terrible execution. Bad before it even started, the main actress from first two quit because "script sucked."

• Sep 02, 2019

Awesome fun movie with great action fight scenes. Must see!

Awesome fun movie with great action fight scenes. Must see!

• Jun 22, 2019

Ick - loved return of Brendan Fraser and John Hannah, Jet Li was great. Without Rachel Weisz it just didn't have the heart because the cast's chemistry was off. Maria Bello is a fine actress but this wasn't a role that should have been recast.

• Jun 02, 2019

This is a cop-out entirely. Coming out far after the original I expected a disappointment. The son being the center of the film is not good. He is so unlikable and it seems that our old protagonists have lost their charm entirely. The plot is extra outlandish and seems dumb to involve China. Most of the end is just standard stuff, not very exciting, but just WAIT ‘til you get to the YETIS.

• May 09, 2019

No originality and terrible corny scenes.

No originality and terrible corny scenes.