Murder in Mississippi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Murder in Mississippi Reviews

½ October 21, 2012
This was good but Mississippi Burning is better.
½ April 26, 2010
Ridiculous screenplay is amplified by ridiculous acting. Dreadful film whose moral we've otherwise been force-fed a hundred times before, anyway.
½ April 19, 2010
August 24, 2009
I couldn't believe that was Jennifer Grey in the movie. So sad what happened to those ppl, who were killed. Nobody deserves to be treated that way!!
July 8, 2009
Pretty good TV movie, with a great (and interesting) cast. Tom Hulce stands out -- but the movie also features future "Shield" co-stars CCH Pounder and Walton Goggins, as well as Andre Braugher and Ray McKinnon. Speaking of Goggins and McKinnon, those two would later go on to form Ginny Mule Pictures (along with McKinnon's wife, Lisa Blount) -- but in this film they play ... father and son?!? (They have maybe a 10-year age difference...)
June 25, 2009
I loved this movie. It reminds me "Mississippi Burning", which is still better, but this one is still good although they have very similar stories. It seems like Mississippi Burning is the sequence for this one.
½ January 10, 2009
Tells the story unlike Mississippi Burning which focused on finding the bodies and those involved in the murder this movie tells the events that lead to the murder. This movie sheds more light on how the civil rights workers were only there to help get the blacks a right to vote, a sad time for Mississippi.