Murder in the Hamptons (Million Dollar Murder) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Murder in the Hamptons (Million Dollar Murder) Reviews

November 6, 2012
Not great, not bad. Interesting enough story.
May 29, 2010
this movie is so great i could watch it a million times
March 22, 2010
based on a true story. not bad!
March 13, 2009
just ok, nothing memorable
½ February 17, 2009
This waz and kk! movie!
½ October 25, 2008
Gay-themed? This is a Lifetime movie about a crazy woman who marries into a wealthy lifestyle and has her husband murdered. I just think Poppy Montgomery is great. Love her.
½ August 16, 2008
Not the same "Murder in the Hamptons" as I saw!
I think somebody's wrong somewhere... There wasn't anything about a gay guy in the movie I saw...
½ February 29, 2008
Ah it was ok it could have been better
February 26, 2008
Caught this on Lifetime and was hooked.
½ February 8, 2008
The weird thing is, I know the aunt who wanted the kids IRL. That I did not expect.
August 21, 2007
I know that I already have rated this movie, I must have forgot so click on the 'save' button last time... it was a long time ago I saw this, so now I don't remember it much.. I just remember that I didn't like seeing David Sutcliffe in this movie, cuz it's a boring movie. He gets one hand a half star and the last half is for everyone else in the movie who acted well.
½ June 20, 2007
really gr8 movie makes u wonder who commited the murder. first it starts off as a cute little romantic, rich guy falls in love with a poor little artist and they get married and it turns out the girl has mental problems and they get divorced and the husband is beate to death in his home and no one knows who did it. true story i really liked it :)
June 12, 2007
It is a good movie, but it is sad, because it really happened.
½ June 9, 2007
good movie. I can't wait to see it again. I loved it because it was based on a true story.
½ June 8, 2007
predictable. the only thing that made this story good is the fact that it was based on a true story.