Murph: The Protector - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Murph: The Protector Reviews

½ July 9, 2014
The best documentary of this amazing US soldier. He was and is so loved by all who knew him and the way I see it, his legacy is also that of a mentor to our future generation. RIP "Murph" you are dearly missed.
June 25, 2014
I've seen enough about war to last me a life time. Too many decent people have died and this film is about just another of many.
June 2, 2014
An inspirational tribute to a true hero, but the filmmaking was a bit lacking. The story deserved a better quality movie.
May 5, 2014
A well made documentary about the life of a man everyone would/should have had as a friend
April 12, 2014
Touchant et pas forcément apologique des USA. Un temoignage simple mais plein d'émotion!
April 3, 2014
Dear "Movie Info" person...it's called the Medal on Honor; not the Congressional Medal of Honor.
February 5, 2014
great movie. real story of a true hero
January 10, 2014
Awesome documentary of Murphs life! may God Bless his family and friends.
November 13, 2013
extremely moving film about one of the best men this country had to offer. You owe it to these men to see this film.
October 11, 2013
Really good documentary on the life of Michael Murphy, very emotional.
October 8, 2013
An inspiring movie about the heroism and selflessness of a young man, a hero. Stories like this should be told and shared with middle and high school students, because Lt. Michael Murphy is a true Role Model! Thank you Scott Mactavish and company.
½ October 7, 2013
Great Movie! Murph displays the sacrifices our troops make for us in their mission to protect our freedoms and those of others throughout the world. Thank You to all who serve!
October 6, 2013
Outstanding... well done on all levels, respects the memory and service of Murph.
October 6, 2013
Even if you've never been in the military, this movie gives just a brief insight into what our troops go through. Now this is obviously about an elite unit. However, the brotherhood that is shared between service members is on full display too.

Excellent movie.
October 6, 2013
Good insight into a man with an average upbringing that elevated himself to a life that embodies extreme courage and honor. In addition, it reinforces the message that this is only achievable with a true desire to give with no expectation of anything in return.
October 6, 2013
An incredible tribute to a TRUE American HERO!
October 6, 2013
Great movie about a true patriot and his sacrifice for his country and his men. Go see it!
October 6, 2013
I thought this was a great movie. A great story told in a great way. I recommend this to anyone.