MFKZ Reviews

• Jan 20, 2021

Seriously one of the most creative movies I've seen in a long time. Funny, 'cool' and full of great style, both in music and animation. It's a truly unique film.

• Jan 06, 2021

Interesting unique animated movie. Going into this I had no clue besides it's an anime. It's a decent movie. The first 15 minutes were amazing but after that it went down a little every minute. The main 3 characters are cool and have nice overall looks. It would make for great merch. Anyway I also wondered if this was a show and it's not which is weird to me. Anyway I'm already forgetting about this movie. It's decent and with amazing animation, it passes the time.

• Jan 06, 2021

Interesting unique animated movie. Going into this I had no clue besides it’s an anime. It’s a decent movie. The first 15 minutes were amazing but after that it went down a little every minute. The main 3 characters are cool and have nice overall looks. It would make for great merch. Anyway I also wondered if this was a show and it’s not which is weird to me. Anyway I’m already forgetting about this movie. It’s decent and with amazing animation, it passes the time.

• Nov 28, 2020

This movie is hilarious and a must watch. Needs a sequel asap.

This movie is hilarious and a must watch. Needs a sequel asap.

• Oct 28, 2020

Original.. Hopefully a sequel will arise

Original.. Hopefully a sequel will arise

• Sep 29, 2020

Fantastic, I plan on purchasing the full set of comics sometime in the future. Easily one of my favorite movies of all time. I just love the chibi style of the main characters and that none of the secondary and background characters are one-offs and show up again sometime near the end. I love the trio of Vinz, Willy, and Lino so much :)

• Aug 24, 2020

I don't know what dumb critics saw cuz this movie was LIT! One for the culture. I stan HARD.

• Jun 26, 2020

Dude the art was dope. I love the gangs and the neighborhoods. I really dig that element. I mean you can clearly see the influences of Tekkonkinkreet and animatrix style action here. But God damn this genuinely feels like a real missed opportunity. This barely made sense. There were a lot of scenes that really would have had a lot more gravity to them if there'd been any actual character development. A lot of effort on the art and style. But it's just a bummer the narrative was so incoherent.

• Jun 26, 2020

This movie is lit! 🔥

This movie is lit! 🔥

• Jun 25, 2020

I liked the movie it was interesting and I felt I could relate with some of the characters and the environment. There were questions left unanswered l, but honestly I'm fine with that. A sequel would be great, but I'm not expecting it to happen.