Mutant Chronicles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mutant Chronicles Reviews

October 20, 2016
Many men think they're going to die brother. A few of us know it and the closer I get to my end, I find hope is my only investment worthy of my attention.
~John Malkovich
Mutant Chronicles
April 17, 2016
I think this was one of the best movies I've ever stumbled upon while watching the syfy network. I'm not saying the movie was the best, but It is worth watching. Don't take the negative reviews to heart, I think this deserves a chance
February 10, 2016
I think the exiting review heavy handed I really enjoy this film it is certainly melodramatic but it's fun and exciting I think the performances are fine. Not the godfather but I watch it twice a year for good fun! Dkg
½ January 27, 2016
The ugly futuristic world of green-screen backgrounds, punctuated by bright red CGI gore against murky foregrounds, is inhabited by uninteresting mutants and even more indifferent, badly-acted, awkwardly-written humans.
August 9, 2015
There may be a correlation between the amount of A-llist actors and the under-budgeted special effects department.
May 13, 2015
Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman are both awesome in this exciting sci-fi action film.
July 7, 2014
Set in the '23rd Century' of 2707 (yeah, i know) this is an interesting premise, a role playing game carefully adapted to the big screen
May 18, 2014
Itīs a computer game...great graphics with no story
January 24, 2014
A very episodic movie, filled with pointless characters, bad dialogue, bad script, bad special effects, horrible GCI, terrible green screen, bad badness and really bad BAD badness.This is bad-ish movie. Also, what's up with the Parkinson camera at the action scenes? I feel like there's an earthquake everytime there's an action scene! This movie is fucking terrible.
January 1, 2014
not as bad as i thought it would be.
November 18, 2013
I really liked this dark story.
October 31, 2013
loved this movie! it was campy, cheesy sci-fi fun!
½ October 17, 2013
Yes to everything in the review consensus and also add that it doesn't even stay true to the good parts of the story of the board game it is based on.
September 18, 2013
Odd and silly at times, the story never comes. Together through the mayhem
September 1, 2013
Un futuro muy interesante, donde una maquina del pasado revive y transforma a los hombres en mutantes
August 26, 2013
Must see! People, who do not appreciate it, are roten tomatoes
½ July 12, 2013
one of the worse movies I've seen
June 16, 2013
Eih. The Mutant chronicles on niin onneton elokuva etta ne vahatkin hyvat nayttelijat jotka tassa ovat, vaikuttavat myos surkeilta.
½ May 28, 2013
i thought it was pretty cool. filmed kind of like a frank miller movie. i will admit that at times they really cheaped out on the cgi(when the mutants first attack) but most of the time its pretty amazing.
May 28, 2013
Its a good film, love the WW1/steampunkish element. But it did have me cursing at the end. It does have huge plot holes, and it will leave you wanting to play Quake 4.