Mutant Vampire Zombies from the 'Hood! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mutant Vampire Zombies from the 'Hood! Reviews

½ September 22, 2013
Dreadful - whether it under this title - or the undead (as it's alternatively known as).
May 13, 2013
This is the greatest movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 16, 2013
I had to laugh my ass off when somebody did a piss poor ripoff of Sam Jackson's infamous "Snakes on a Plane" line at one point in the film. It's a hilariously campy romp through the surprisingly empty, zombie free streets of LA. It provides enough entertainment for an evening.
½ October 5, 2012
A gripping plot doubled with excellent effects and a unique storyline makes for the best film in mutant-vampire-ghetto-zombie film history. Thunder Levin has outdone himself. Gee thanks for copying me Pat.
October 5, 2012
Thunder Levin creates a movie like no other. An original storyline that depicts what life would be like if a solar flare caused radiation to every human being outdoors turning them into either a Mutant Zombie or a Mutant Vampire. The acting from the black guy is stunning as it seems like himself and the character he portrays seem to fuse into one breath taking human being. The timing (including the sex scene at the end) was impeccable. This movie will have you on your feet cheering as C. Thomas Howell, Tyshawn Bryant and their gang of outsiders tries to escape this horrible nightmare that is Mutant Vampire Zombies From The 'Hood!
½ October 4, 2012
One of the most legendary films of all time... a modern masterpiece. Thunder Levin creates an astounding, heart pumping thrill ride that is gleefully racist, offensive, and non-sensical throughout. Aaron Hone's new haircut looks like a combination of Hitler and Elvis' hairs.
October 4, 2012
½ August 27, 2012
Terrible film you easily laugh about the mistakes.
August 11, 2012
Proof, if proof were needed, that the "wacky title = awful film" rule is very strong, and has very very few exceptions.
December 21, 2011
It was not good. A film loaded with cliches bad acting, the worst special effects i've seen in a while. This movie provided enough of a hoot to get through but not enough to recommend to others. With enough alcohol and other people willing to laugh at it this movie can be enjoyable.
½ October 28, 2011
Although it is not a horror movie at all, and that it's low budget, it is quite an amusing film, with an -almost- perfect comedic edge.
Now that is how you talk like a critic.
July 31, 2011
Okay, I know the title screams "this movie sucks", but its really not that bad. It moved along at a good clip, didnt take itself to seriously and kept me entertained the entire time. It was good fun and I would totally watch it again.
½ April 25, 2011
Terrible film you easily laugh about the mistakes.
April 3, 2011
The zombie and human rape scenes were in bad taste. Who gets off on that?
March 20, 2011
Ultra low budget ghetto remake/rip off of Night of the Comet. It is just as good as it sounds. I guess C. Thomas Howell owed some people money. Some BAD people.