My Fake FiancÚ - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Fake FiancÚ Reviews

½ April 17, 2015
Such a different look at a romantic comedy.
½ March 5, 2015
if you have nothing to do at home, this is cute movie to watch
July 15, 2014
really boring. i would only recommend it if you are bored and it comes on tv
½ June 26, 2014
Why doesn't this girl act more. She is a great comedian! Life is too serious
½ March 23, 2014
Despite being a cliche, My Fake Fiance proves terrific chemistry between Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence that led to their 'Melissa and Joey' series success.
December 7, 2013
Such a good movie!!!
November 7, 2013
For me, 10 things I hate about you is definitely one of the best romantic comedies I've ever seen. In fact, as long as I don't like this genre much, I can count only two really good movies of that sort, 10 things.. and (500) Days of Summer. So I keep track on Gil Junger's works, just to be sure that no other comedy can be compared to those two mentioned before, even if they're filmed by the same director.
My Fake Fiance isn't that bad, not at all. It's a lovely movie, but the beginning of the story doesn't work for me, that's it. If only main characters had some other reason to get married, that could have been completely different movie, even if no other single thing was changed. Still, it works just fine for tv. Lives you in good spirits, never touching your mind.
½ October 25, 2013
Sabrina the witch grown up. I laughed at this movie. The actors were good in their roles.
½ June 26, 2013
It was OK! Just ok!
½ June 5, 2013
This might actually be the worst movie that I have ever seen.
March 25, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie a lot. Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence are great together.
The story is well thought out and works great as it is. The side characters are mega funny, for example the Monkey or his mom!
February 18, 2013
Really love this movie
January 29, 2013
The more you focus on the leads' chemistry and less on the overall plot the better.
½ November 5, 2012
Now I'm watching the series
½ September 25, 2012
so...the movie is pretty basic, predictable script but they did get it right with letting Mellisa and Joe play of each other and that worked
September 19, 2012
Not gonna lie.. It was a great movie.. Abc family chick flick wins my heart... Hahahhaa. I know I'm kinda lame, and u now can judge me, but fuck it.. It was good
½ August 25, 2012
June 13, 2012
Jennifer finds herself in dire straits when a moving van filled with all of her possessions is stolen. Then she propositions Vince, an acquaintance with a large gambling debt. Despite their mutual dislike for one another, Jennifer and Vince plan to marry and split the gifts they receive so that Jennifer can furnish her house and Vince can pay off his debt.
½ June 9, 2012