My Fake FiancÚ - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Fake FiancÚ Reviews

June 5, 2012
Cute, but totally predictable.
½ June 3, 2012
Warning! We thought that this movie was going to be family friendly and cute, but we turned it off in the first 5 minutes! The sexual conversation in the first minutes of this movie was NOT family friendly and was completely immoral! We were very disappointed!
½ March 20, 2012
Predictable... but very sweet =)
January 28, 2012
I really want to see this for Joey Lawrence & Melissa Joan Hart.
½ January 15, 2012
fun. Love Melissa :)
January 8, 2012
Somehow these two cheese balls made an adorable chick flick.
November 19, 2011
I found it adorable. I couldn't help but like it.
October 29, 2011
Unfortunately, the predictability of this film and the unoriginal script makes it a bit of a let down. There is no real chemistry between Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence, and it all just becomes a little too much effort to really try to believe in any of it. If you are a lover of rom-coms, you may enjoy it, but if not, I'd avoid it.
½ September 16, 2011
What The HEll Did I Jest See This Move Sucks
September 14, 2011
Love it. Watching it now.
September 13, 2011
An average romantic comedy, with a good fronting duo... This film was very mediocre in all honesty but it did get Joey's and Melissa's on screen presence noticed and thus Melissa & Joey (the sitcom was born)... So for that reason I'm glad this movie happened! But, nothing real spectacular is going on in this one!
August 17, 2011
August 8, 2011
An averagely entertaining and sweetish movie
August 6, 2011
predictable, yet enjoyable. adorable and feel good.
August 4, 2011
Poor tv movie with obvious weak elements, although raises the odd smile.
August 4, 2011
the acting seemed iffy and the film was silly but not funny
½ June 17, 2011
OK, so we all knew how it was going to end, but I still loved every minute of watching it unfold!
Love seeing two 'teen-stars' I grew up watching, starring oppositte each other in a movie like this :-)
February 18, 2011
Despite being really cheesy and unrealistic, I enjoyed watching it. Just a nice girly movie if you need a little cheering up!
February 13, 2011
Whoa! It's Joey and Sabrina! What a delightfully predictable movie with a few funny moments!