My Mother Likes Women (A mi madre le gustan las mujeres) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Mother Likes Women (A mi madre le gustan las mujeres) Reviews

July 10, 2013
I'm surprised that this didn't receive more appreciation from the users. Here we have an elderly mom who has fallen in love with a woman rather than another man...and boy do her daughters react. I thought it was fascinating to see the diverse reactions and the actors clearly having fun exploring their characters.
August 15, 2012
L'actrice qui joue Elvira est exceptionnelle ^^.
½ August 11, 2012
a merry lil carnival, very 'popcorn fluff'. the bad dubbing and subs that didn't sync really took a lotta viewing pleasure outta this fun, lite-hearted flick. there were some hilarious moments but this was one of 'em no-great-loss-if-you-miss-it types.
½ September 6, 2011
muy buena! mejor de lo que pensaba, demás muy divertida!
April 11, 2010
Guardatevi sto film perchè è geniale!
March 14, 2010
This wasn't what I expected, but is a touching story of a family and others coming to terms with what some feel is a difficult situation.
½ January 4, 2010
Light, funny and enjoyable flick about how a neurotic aspiring writer and her sisters try to sabotage their mom's unexpected lesbian relationship, while dealing with their own issues.
February 8, 2009
Nuestros prejuicios o la felicidad de un ser querido en este caso de la madre mas bien regular pero con una canción muy pegajosa
½ August 23, 2008
Terribile. L'ispirazione doveva essere Almodovar? Banale, noioso e con una recitazione poco ispirata.
July 5, 2008
Une petite comédie remplie d'amour. J'ai vraiment apprécié. � écouter en version originale en espagnol, bien entendu ! ^^
½ June 16, 2008
Vegre egy film, ahol nem talatam ki, mit fog tortenni a kovetkezo percekben.
June 2, 2008
Fun and original tale about about an older woman with three grown daughters, and the young woman she falls in love with. The sisters, put off by this new development, hatch a plan to separate them, and the hilarity ensues. Plot centers on Elvira, the super-neurotic daughter, who ultimately resolves the conflicts. Very funny and engaging, with a happy-go-lucky spirit that is infectious. A gem.
May 20, 2008
Quirky and funny, although at times the daughters' condescending attitude toward their mother becomes overwhelming to the point of exhausting. The sexually-confused daughter, however annoying she may be at various moments, steals the film and saves it from being an otherwise pointlessly silly film.
February 1, 2008
Lovely story. Lots of fun. Moving.
December 6, 2007
Hilarious beyond belief....great memories...
November 20, 2007
Creo que lo mejor de la película fue haberla visto con mis pap´s y verle la cara a ellos al verla... es muyy divertida
November 6, 2007
I think this is one of my favorite movies. i can't get that song out of my head.
October 27, 2007
Great fun. What I expect from Almodovar
October 24, 2007
Wonderfully funny story about 3 daughters attempt to come to terms not only with their mother's sexuality, but the fact that her lover is a woman. Heartwarming.