My Awkward Sexual Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Awkward Sexual Adventure Reviews

March 31, 2017
Very funny in a sweet way
March 4, 2017
Canadian yarn from great Canadian stand up comedian Sean Garrity. The movie is not that great but it has its moments.
½ November 27, 2016
Predictable and uneven - intelligent and funny one minute, a bit clumsy and falling flat the next, though not overly cringeworthy. On balance it's above average fun, just not brilliant, as it could have been if more consistent.
May 25, 2016
A few funny punches here & there, that's all.
January 15, 2016
There were some funny parts but for the most part you just want to throttle the main character for being such an idiot the whole time. Also, it was filmed here in Winnipeg so locals get the double laugh of seeing all the places they tried to pass off as Toronto.
November 22, 2015
Best Canadian flick in a while. Lots of laughs.
½ July 9, 2015
Not so funny but not so bad
June 9, 2015
entertaning and very different
½ May 25, 2015
It resembles as a T.V. movie and it's bad.
May 18, 2015
It was a very good movie
½ April 12, 2015
one of the worst movies I have actually managed to finish
April 3, 2015
If you can overlook the typical flaws found in the main characters, this has some genuinely funny moments that will carry you through to the climax. See what I did there? ;)
½ March 18, 2015
I thought this film was going to be "OK" but it was pretty good! It has some funny parts, the story makes sense, and the acting was pretty good. It was a fun watch...are there better movies in this genre? Of course! But it was still pretty solid overall, a nice pleasant surprise.
August 11, 2014
Great Movie.....if your into the nerd meet Stripper love story....Had wrote something like this back in the day when I was a nerd
July 12, 2014
Very good film well thought out like most other films you can guess what's going to happen in the end but still enjoyed it and is very funny
June 29, 2014
I'll never look at cantaloupe the same again... a naughty and entertaining romp ;)
½ May 8, 2014
For a Canadian comedy set & shot in Toronto, I was surprised to find myself laughing and enjoying the film. It has a very "Canadian" feel but is pretty amusing with a good premise. Give it a try if feeling adventurous!
May 3, 2014
Interesting and very funny !
½ April 18, 2014
I've seen this twice and it still seems like a very funny film about people who cannot or who are scared to express who they are and what they want.
It skirts ordinary life in the way only the self absorbed can manage and thus gets a high mark from me.
½ January 24, 2014
It was a very fair movie. The concept and idea was good, but they really could have executed it better with some more laughs involved. It became too crude with some necessarily over the top scenes where they just weren't needed. In general it just tried way too hard.