My Best Friend (Mi mejor amigo) Reviews

• Dec 09, 2019

A great movie about the first love, i love all on that movie except the sadly end

• Dec 06, 2019

Well played crossing of stories / a father leaving his past of drugs / a son coming of age / a friend's son from the troubled past coming to live with them

• Dec 01, 2019

Sweet anecdote but terrible acting and dialogues that leave a lot to be desire.

Sweet anecdote but terrible acting and dialogues that leave a lot to be desire.

• Aug 08, 2019

The movie is cute, we are not talking about a couple, we are talking about two best friends, whose one is in love with the other ... I feel that the movie wanted to give the feeling of dissatisfaction, because everyone was expecting at least one peck, I think the director wanted to show what life is like, we do not always have what we want, we have all lived an unrequited love in our youth, although the feeling is not reciprocal, friendship always will prevail...

• Jul 15, 2019

This movie has the most dissatisfactory cliché ending I have ever seen in my entire life.

• Apr 20, 2019

Achei interessante e bem produzido, aborda os temas de maneira mais realista. Queria muito continuaçâo.

• Feb 09, 2019

The movie don't have "references", it's a copy between Brokeback Mountain and Call Me By Your Name

• Dec 26, 2018

Dumb, even for a kids movie

Dumb, even for a kids movie

• Nov 10, 2018

It started off as well as it could but nothing really happens between the characters romance wise. I'd say that this was more about friendship than anything boy love so they shouldn't have bothered saying it was Bl. If you watch it you'll be sitting there waiting for something that will never happen. The story was clear so i understood everything that going on but i was completely disappointed by the so call romance that was suppose to be with the characters. The ending was very disappointing and they could have done more.

• Oct 24, 2018

Con grandes actuaciones juveniles, un guión tenaz y una trama envolvente, Mi Mejor Amigo logra lo que muchas películas argentinas no lograron este año; emocionarte hasta las lágrimas.