My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Reviews

• 6d ago

Just as good as the previous film if not better. One of the best rom-com movies out there.

• Aug 20, 2019

Cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

• Apr 11, 2019

This movie is one, I have perfect family to have. All families have their quirks and we love them for it. This one is funny from the begining credits right until the last credits role. Who can't love a story about falling in love, throwing you loved one to the wolves, I mean your family, and then the wedding that is bound to come together after all!!!

• Feb 24, 2019

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 was okay, but lacked the charm of the original. It focused too hard on jokes from the first movie, to the point of running them into the ground. The soundtrack was intrusive, and the pacing had serious, serious problems. It felt kind of pasted together. So basically, all very typical sequel problems. Spoilers under the cut. Nia Vardalos acted her heart out with an earnesty that was almost heartbreaking at times, particularly since John Corbett seemed to be phoning the whole performance in. Ironically, this added to the realism of their marital subplot, as Toula seemed like a still- lovestruck wife who couldn't understand why her husband was bored and dissatisfied, and Ian seemed... bored and dissatisfied. Even when he was the one asking Toula to put more effort into their marriage, his delivery was, well, script-like. Paris's teen pathos was just a little overdone, but then again, so was almost everything, so I'm not gonna blame that on Elena Kampouris. The shining star of the movie, in my opinion, was Bess Meisler as Yiayia. I still thought her sight gags were overdone, but they still carried most of the charm of the entire movie, AND she got a triumphant ending, which was nice to see. Seriously though, the way Corbett was playing Ian, I was 100% sure he was already cheating on Toula through the entire movie.

• Dec 29, 2018

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is a funny film. It is about Portokalos family secret that brings the beloved characters back together for an even bigger and Greeker wedding. Nia Vardalos and John Corbett give amazing performances. The script is well written. Kirk Jones did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor and romance.

• Nov 05, 2018

Not as good as the first, also seen with boxxy software in my audio language, but still some highly laughable moments.

• Nov 01, 2018

Not as good as the first one, also seen with boxxy software in my audio language, but still some highly laughable moments.

• Sep 12, 2018

There's a real sense you got from watching this, especially if you went to the cinema to see it like I did. A weird feeling comes over you about 10 minutes in. You feel like this is a made-for-TV thing, which, by some oversight, has made it onto a cinema screen. The reason for that is that the jokes feel as if they were lifted from a sitcom script. The main plot - a reversal of the original's conflict - is very predictable and even comes off feeling a little lazy. This sequel is OK for what it is, but what it is, is not a patch on its predecessor.

• Apr 29, 2018

this is one of the better sequel movies, it brought back a lot from the last movie but it didnt go overboard. its a great movie yall just hate nice things

• Mar 25, 2018

I lost interest and the will to live after 10 minutes.

I lost interest and the will to live after 10 minutes.