My Big Phat Hip Hop Family - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Big Phat Hip Hop Family Reviews

November 23, 2008
THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AZ HELL DOE BUT I LIKE WHEN THAT FAT LADY BE SINGIN TO THAT MAN
November 27, 2007
Even Black folks trying to do big fat things.
October 14, 2007
Crak up!!!! kinda wierd
½ September 5, 2007
My big FAT misspelled, ripped-off title for a shitty derivative excuse for a movie.
½ August 10, 2007
pretttttttttttttyyyyyy intresting!!!
July 9, 2007
it look like a crazy movie so i wanna see it
June 22, 2007
lol, this sounds funny.
CloudIsAMonkey
April 12, 2007
Sounds pretty damn terrible...
½ April 8, 2007
fake @ss film...non actin ppls...lol
½ March 21, 2007
Man what in the world.The sister sings good if that her real vocie shoot.this movie wasnt that good
March 19, 2007
Gotta love da brothaz and sistaz!
½ March 13, 2007
This movie is funny, gettin rich w/ a ghetto family is hard. But if you want a good low cost laugh then this is the movie you'd want. Funny and cheap but still evtertaining at the same time!
February 1, 2007
A lil funny....average!
January 13, 2007
lot of lip synching while singing but still good
December 1, 2006
mah fav.....mah fambam is just like this...chu heard....were numbah tasi in doing it...lol
½ May 14, 2005
UNBELIEVABLY BAD, THE ACTING IS AMONG THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHANI BAYETE IS SO AMATEURISH. THE WRITING, IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT, IS HORRENDOUS. DREADFUL, UNFUNNY CRAP. THE ONLY THING FUNNY ABOUT THIS IS THAT IT WAS EVER MADE.

ONE EXTREMELY IRRITATING THING ABOUT THE DVD I RENTED - IT HAD NUMEROUS ADVERTISEMENTS FOR MAVERICK ENTERTAINMENT AND ALSO SEVERAL COMING ATTRACTIONS. DVD'S FROM THIS COMPANY ARE PROGRAMMED SO YOU CAN NOT SKIP OR FAST FORWARD IN ANY WAY THROUGH THE ADS OR COMING ATTRACTIONS. VERY VERY IRRITATING AND FRUSTRATING! BEWARE!!