My Big Phat Hip Hop Family Reviews

• Oct 14, 2007

Crak up!!!! kinda wierd

Crak up!!!! kinda wierd

• Sep 05, 2007

My big FAT misspelled, ripped-off title for a shitty derivative excuse for a movie.

• Aug 10, 2007

pretttttttttttttyyyyyy intresting!!!

pretttttttttttttyyyyyy intresting!!!

• Apr 08, 2007

fake @ss film...non actin ppls...lol

fake @ss film...non actin ppls...lol

• Mar 21, 2007

Man what in the world.The sister sings good if that her real vocie shoot.this movie wasnt that good

• Mar 19, 2007

Gotta love da brothaz and sistaz!

Gotta love da brothaz and sistaz!

• Mar 13, 2007

This movie is funny, gettin rich w/ a ghetto family is hard. But if you want a good low cost laugh then this is the movie you'd want. Funny and cheap but still evtertaining at the same time!

• Feb 01, 2007

A lil funny....average!

A lil funny....average!

• Jan 13, 2007

lot of lip synching while singing but still good

lot of lip synching while singing but still good

• May 14, 2005

UNBELIEVABLY BAD, THE ACTING IS AMONG THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHANI BAYETE IS SO AMATEURISH. THE WRITING, IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT, IS HORRENDOUS. DREADFUL, UNFUNNY CRAP. THE ONLY THING FUNNY ABOUT THIS IS THAT IT WAS EVER MADE. ONE EXTREMELY IRRITATING THING ABOUT THE DVD I RENTED - IT HAD NUMEROUS ADVERTISEMENTS FOR MAVERICK ENTERTAINMENT AND ALSO SEVERAL COMING ATTRACTIONS. DVD'S FROM THIS COMPANY ARE PROGRAMMED SO YOU CAN NOT SKIP OR FAST FORWARD IN ANY WAY THROUGH THE ADS OR COMING ATTRACTIONS. VERY VERY IRRITATING AND FRUSTRATING! BEWARE!!