My Boss's Daughter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Boss's Daughter Reviews

January 4, 2016
My Boss's Daughter is in every way a horribly acted, racist, unfunny load of the worst Hollywood has to offer.
July 23, 2015
Awful, certainly not funny and cringeworthy throughout.
½ June 29, 2015
Kelso really sux outside of That 70's Show.
½ June 7, 2015
Dumb......just dumb.
May 5, 2015
Fuck all of you. This movie was great as hell
½ January 9, 2015
Although this movie must be taken for what it is, it isn't very good.
April 16, 2014
So stupid it's kind of funny.
February 11, 2014
Ce qui est tres beau avec ce film de David Zucker, c'est qu'il parvient a etre pathetique de bout en bout, sans jamais arracher le moindre sourire a son spectateur. Si Terence Stamp n'est pas trop mal, le reste du casting est abominable (il va vraiment falloir arreter avec Molly Shannon), le scenario est affligeant et parfois meme clairement offensant par son manque reel de discernement, la mise en scene faineante (triste de la part du realisateur des deux premiers Naked Gun...) et comme toute bonne comedie moisie qui se respecte, les Barenaked Ladies sont a la BO.
January 2, 2014
Ashton Kutcher & Tara Reid in the same film...what do you expect? A masterpiece? just a little comedy, very light on the jokes and the acting but probably aimed to a bunch of teenagers who will like the cast and forget about the film as soon as the light comes back in the theater
December 28, 2013
First time I watched this about a decade ago I had to rewind a few parts cause I was laughing so hard and missing things. It's still funny but not nearly as funny as I remember. Damn you 17 year old me.
December 5, 2013
it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, silly though.
½ December 1, 2013
You know- if people started telling Ashton Kutcher, Tara Reid and a number of other people that they have no career in movies, then they have done the general public a considerable service. MY BOSS'S DAUGHTER is a shockingly bad film- inept, anti-Semetic, muddled, and a total insult to the intelligence. The acting is atrocious by almost everyone in this movie- but that's director David Zucker's fault. He was one of the directors of AIRPLANE! But here, he has a train-wreck of a script, bad main actors (Kutcher and Reid), totally unconvincing situations and offensive jokes that made me feel unclean. Thankfully, this movie has more or less been forgotten- that's what deserves.
October 18, 2013
Crude disgusting movie with no redeeming features
October 8, 2013
una muy divertida pelicula
½ October 7, 2013
Chamá-lo de uma comédia romântica seria muita generosidade da minha parte.Quanto à comédia, ela alcança somente os telespectadores tem tenha perdido seus cérebros e por algum milagre ainda permanecem vivos. Isso tudo é uma grande idiotice travestida de filme hollywoodiano! Uma perca de tempo constrangedora.
½ August 27, 2013
Why Ashton Kutcher is counted as actor ... lame story line-up with dull comedy
July 21, 2013
Few laughs and enough entertainment. Ashton was fine in leading his role as a cute a**hole... =D
July 18, 2013
Slapstick comedy, the kind of humor that you'd see in a parody, but this is not a parody, so it just does not work.
½ June 27, 2013
Just the screenplay itself is shitty. Not funny and full of doubtful, silly or uncomfortable moments. There is no deep relation between the characters, and actings are very weak and superficial.
½ May 4, 2013
The only good thing you can say about this movie is that somehow escaped making it to the list worst 10 films of all time. It might be a misnomer to really call it a movie. It has a few "actors" walking around and talking;we have some background music etc. So, technically it probably qualifies as a movie. However, it has no plot, logical sequence of events, coherent speech, rational beginning or end.