My Boss's Daughter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Boss's Daughter Reviews

April 19, 2013
"Hey put the crowbar down, or I will blow your ass to fucktown!"

The type of movie we're used of seeing Ashton Kutcher in, although I must say I know he can do better. Some good one liners, but that was it. Tara Reid was there for her looks, not her acting...
March 19, 2013
Not as bad as being made out.
½ March 16, 2013
Worst movie I have ever seen
March 9, 2013
Don't even asked me why I have seen this twice.
February 28, 2013
Tara Reid was the only good part about this movie!
February 4, 2013
It was sort of funny. B-
January 22, 2013
The only reason I could think of to see this movie was to see Terrance Stamp in another movie. I love that guy. But not enough.
½ January 21, 2013
If I could give this film zero stars, I would not hesitate to do so. My Boss's Daughter is the biggest clusterfuck of a comedy I've ever seen and one of the all-time worst comedies I've seen as well. I expected this to be a bad film when I caught it on TV, but it was way, way worse in every possible way since even the most simple aspects of film-making are a total disaster. Even a plot that should be simple is rendered almost completely incomprehensible by the horrible script, the humor is an unholy mixture of screwball, slapstick, and various other types of comedy which don't work at all, the acting is wretched, the dialogue is unbelievably bad, it's confusing and disorienting to follow, and it's also horrifically boring on top of everything else. Nothing about this film works and I was left with my jaw dropped by how bad it really it was. Unless you want to see a film that will drive you to the point of madness trying to figure it out, steer clear of this travesty of a film.
½ January 20, 2013
Very funny comedy, Ashton Kutcher is hilarious, but there's only a thing, I tottally don't see this move as rated R, but besides that, this is an entartaining, funny movie with a great cast, recommended.
½ January 16, 2013
Saw this a while ago and it was very funny definately a good film. A good storyline and lots of laughs.
½ January 10, 2013
So not like an Ashton Kutcher movie!! Not the least bit funny!!
½ December 27, 2012
Absolutely god awful
December 20, 2012
Oh joy! Another Ashton Kutcher crapfest! And look...professional skank Tara Reid is in it, too!
December 15, 2012
Just not a fan of Ashton. Sorry dude.
December 9, 2012
Not overly funny, though Ashton Kutcher is good.
November 26, 2012
i wasn't interested in seeing this, but by chance seen it on starz free preview and ashton Kutcher is only reason i continued watchin.. will i ever watch again,intentionally... probably not..lol.
October 31, 2012
This movie is much funnier than it appears, lots of great slapstick and set-up jokes.
½ October 7, 2012
This movie is simply beyond terrible. This movie pretty much offered absolutely nothing in the way of redeeming qualities. It was simply shat out for a quick paycheck. You've never seen a movie try so hard to be funny yet completely failing at it every single time out. The humor in the film is absolutely horrid. It's a PG-13 gross out comedy. It is simply pathetic. This movie has no balls whatsoever. If you want to be a gross-out comedy, then go all the way with it. Don't chicken out because you're afraid teens won't be able to get in without their parents. It's not like the movie would've been any better, but at least it would've had some balls. The writing is downright awful and the acting is even worse. Ashton Kutcher and Tara Reid have absolutely no chemistry together. In fact, they might be among the worst on screen pairings in any romantic comedy that I've ever seen. And that covers a lot of ground. There's people in the cast that I enjoy watching but the writing in the film simply doesn't do them any favors. Whoever wrote this clearly had no interest in putting together a decent comedy, it was simply a paycheck and it shows. I'm not sure I'd put this among the worst films I've ever seen but it's only very slightly below that. An absolutely horrendous movie that nobody should ever watch.
October 3, 2012
I'm amazed that tara reid is still acting ot that people will watch a film because she's in it.