My Boss's Daughter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Boss's Daughter Reviews

½ June 27, 2013
Just the screenplay itself is shitty. Not funny and full of doubtful, silly or uncomfortable moments. There is no deep relation between the characters, and actings are very weak and superficial.
½ May 4, 2013
The only good thing you can say about this movie is that somehow escaped making it to the list worst 10 films of all time. It might be a misnomer to really call it a movie. It has a few "actors" walking around and talking;we have some background music etc. So, technically it probably qualifies as a movie. However, it has no plot, logical sequence of events, coherent speech, rational beginning or end.
April 19, 2013
"Hey put the crowbar down, or I will blow your ass to fucktown!"

The type of movie we're used of seeing Ashton Kutcher in, although I must say I know he can do better. Some good one liners, but that was it. Tara Reid was there for her looks, not her acting...
March 19, 2013
Not as bad as being made out.
½ March 16, 2013
Worst movie I have ever seen
March 9, 2013
Don't even asked me why I have seen this twice.
February 28, 2013
Tara Reid was the only good part about this movie!
February 4, 2013
It was sort of funny. B-
January 22, 2013
The only reason I could think of to see this movie was to see Terrance Stamp in another movie. I love that guy. But not enough.
½ January 21, 2013
If I could give this film zero stars, I would not hesitate to do so. My Boss's Daughter is the biggest clusterfuck of a comedy I've ever seen and one of the all-time worst comedies I've seen as well. I expected this to be a bad film when I caught it on TV, but it was way, way worse in every possible way since even the most simple aspects of film-making are a total disaster. Even a plot that should be simple is rendered almost completely incomprehensible by the horrible script, the humor is an unholy mixture of screwball, slapstick, and various other types of comedy which don't work at all, the acting is wretched, the dialogue is unbelievably bad, it's confusing and disorienting to follow, and it's also horrifically boring on top of everything else. Nothing about this film works and I was left with my jaw dropped by how bad it really it was. Unless you want to see a film that will drive you to the point of madness trying to figure it out, steer clear of this travesty of a film.
½ January 20, 2013
Very funny comedy, Ashton Kutcher is hilarious, but there's only a thing, I tottally don't see this move as rated R, but besides that, this is an entartaining, funny movie with a great cast, recommended.
½ January 16, 2013
Saw this a while ago and it was very funny definately a good film. A good storyline and lots of laughs.
½ January 10, 2013
So not like an Ashton Kutcher movie!! Not the least bit funny!!
½ December 27, 2012
Absolutely god awful
December 20, 2012
Oh joy! Another Ashton Kutcher crapfest! And look...professional skank Tara Reid is in it, too!
December 15, 2012
Just not a fan of Ashton. Sorry dude.
December 9, 2012
Not overly funny, though Ashton Kutcher is good.
November 26, 2012
i wasn't interested in seeing this, but by chance seen it on starz free preview and ashton Kutcher is only reason i continued watchin.. will i ever watch again,intentionally... probably not..lol.
October 31, 2012
This movie is much funnier than it appears, lots of great slapstick and set-up jokes.