My Boyfriend's Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Boyfriend's Back Reviews

½ September 8, 2015
Ahead it its time in terms of comedy and scope. Amazing movie from start to finish.
August 24, 2014
A very peculiar dark comedy. It's completely off-the-wall, but I did not enjoy the story and I felt it was poorly made. (First and only full viewing - In my early twenties)
July 20, 2014
Amazing movie! Funny, touching, and thoroughly entertaining.
½ March 11, 2014
I don't remember much of this movie because it was a long time ago but I remember it being fun to watch so I gave it two and a half stars based on my memory.
July 2, 2013
This corny comedy is about Johnny Dingle who is a nerdy kid and has had a crush on a kid since they were young. Now in high school and has a boyfriend Johnny comes up with this plan to have his friend rob the convenience store she works at and Johnny comes in and saves her and she will supposedly fall in love with him and will accept him and they go to the prom. But a real robber comes in and Johnny jumps in front of the bullet and saves her and sends him to his grave. He comes back to life as a zombie and tries to continue his life like normal but soon his body starts to fall apart and he must eat flesh from the living in order to stay alive which he wants to at least till the prom so he can take missy. There's nothing really wrong with this movie It is kinda fun to watch but you get toward the end and you kinda scratch your head like what kinda ending is that? That's got to be the most cheesiest and corny ending ever on a movie. Like I said its not perfect by all means but it is still entertaining and worth at least one watch.
April 21, 2013
A Comedy for everyone.
April 17, 2013
Please make me forget. This is the worst film I have ever had the misfortune to watch. If you have to make a choice between watching this movie and painful dental work, I would suggest the dental work.
½ February 18, 2013
This movie is oozing with Cheesy 90's / late 80's catch phrases .. I can see where the idea from warm bodies came from , don't wait forever to tell that someone that u love them .. You might have to wait until your the living dead to express your feelings , by eating her flesh !
February 1, 2013
One of my fav black comedies of all time
½ January 22, 2013
OMG! This movie was a complete surprise! I never thought it could be both good and touching... But I'll be Bala-banded!
December 16, 2012
i always liked the stupidity of this movie :)
½ December 13, 2012
prolly started in a comic tat's y ppl r not scared at all. e ending part isn't bad though
December 9, 2012
A zombie comedy where apparently it's okay to be a walking decaying corpse...how is that not funny?
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ September 16, 2012
Funny "zombie" movie
½ August 9, 2012
Ridiculous but hella entertaining to watch. I guess, one of the reasons why 80s teen movies are so great to watch is the fact that it can be the most unrealistic and outrageous movie ever but still be entertaining and fun to watch. Overall, a crazy movie but definitely not a bad one.
April 23, 2012
Bad movie. But so bad its pretty funny.
April 3, 2012
I just love this movie....dont ask me y i just do