My Chauffeur - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Chauffeur Reviews

June 10, 2016
I'd always wondered how I missed this '80's romp. After seeing it, I can only assume that I sensed how little I'd enjoy it. Deborah Foreman is one of my fave "lost" 80's actresses (Valley Girl, April Fool's Day, Waxwork), but her direction in this film robs her of almost all of her charm. There's not even a great soundtrack to help ease the pain.
½ October 29, 2015
Low budget comedy that does create enough laughs from the situation and the subsequent adventures from it.
March 25, 2013
seen this when i was much younger and I loved it .... would be nice to watch it again but it would have to be free lolol
October 27, 2012
Dismal romantic comedy about an uncouth young woman who gets a job at a snooty limosine company. Deborah Foreman is dreadfully annoying as the lead. Most of the last half hour is a Penn & Teller routine that has nothing to do with the plot.
½ April 27, 2012
This movie will make you laugh for sure - especially the scene in the Park.
March 16, 2012
Classic 80's! Gotta love the charm and wit in this one. Debra Foreman from Valley Girls stars with Flash Gordon's Sam J Jones.
½ July 20, 2011
This was a mediocre 80's comedy.
A girl gets hired on at an all male chauffeur limo service.
She falls for a guy, who they lead you to believe that he is her sister, who is actually just a tool.
Not that great for an 80's comedy.
½ July 15, 2011
Weirdest movie. Cute is some parts. Can definitely tell and 80's movie.
May 17, 2011
For a change of pace this past week I decided to pop in a little '80s cheese, and this one certainly delivers.

The always cute Deborah Foreman tries to crack the largely mail field of limo driving in typical L.A., with the expected zany results and just maybe a little love story to top it all off. Some of the 'twists' feel pretty corny and telegraphed, but it's still an amusing way to pass 90 minutes if you just wanna kill an afternoon with something harmless.

Give it a rental.
½ April 13, 2011
It's 80's rock and roll with a crazy chick that falls for a rich man. You know the American dream!
January 25, 2011
A charming yet predictable romantic comedy. Foreman is cute and spunky, but the rest of the cast is average. Overall, an okay movie, but not great.
December 8, 2010
One of the best movies of all time... best quotations ever.... if you haven't seen it... see it. trust me. your life will be all the better for it..
December 8, 2010
I absolutely love this movie
December 4, 2010
Yeaaah most of this movie is a cheesy romance with a sex scene I could do without...buuut the crazy rockstar is sooo fun :)))))
August 29, 2010
Although I found the story predictable, silly, and unromantic, this movie does have it's charm. That charm comes from Foreman for the most part, and that very funny part with Penn and Teller. If it wasn't for them, the movie would have been flat.
½ June 1, 2010
The only thing saving this movie is a small part played by Howard Hesseman as the manager of the chauffeur company and the rest of the old guys who play the chauffeurs are quite comical. Also a guest appearance by Penn and Teller.
December 14, 2009
100% 80's, but the difference is the humor is making fun of themselves and around them.
August 16, 2009
does anyone know where i can find this
½ July 10, 2009
This movie is pure 80's, but has it's moments--primarily due to the gifted performance by its lead, Deborah Foreman. She shows considerable comedic acting chops in the lead as a female chauffer at a traditional all-male chauffer service. Among her wacky adventures, look for an (early in their career) appearance by Penn and Teller.