My Future Boyfriend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Future Boyfriend Reviews

August 12, 2016
This was an incredibly weird movie. It might have been an entertaining romantic comedy on paper, but not so much in theory. Everything felt way too exaggerated. I managed to sit through it but that's it.
½ August 18, 2014
Disastrous movie about a book which was lost and is found hundreds of years later in the future. The person who finds it with the aide of time travel is determined to find the author to ask certain questions when reading it
April 27, 2014
A cute and silly film when you've nothing else to watch
November 14, 2013
it was pretty silly, but I still manged to like it.
½ November 12, 2013
I like time travel movies, but this one has no redeeming features. Anybody resolve all their issues if they can just go back in time and redo the same events with knowledge of what will happen.
October 22, 2012
A quirky romantic comedy about a guy from the future that goes back in time to find about love and what it means etc. kinda lame got the guy from something about brian and he was in Seventh Heaven also he plays his role well. the movie as a whole is a flop to be honest it is funny but funny cause u feel sorry for it.
½ September 19, 2012
I just wanted to see Sara Rue so I watched it. The plot is bad, a bit corny but still makes you laugh, Barry Watson does a good job. Not bad.
½ June 26, 2012
Bueno, película de televisión para ver en la television, sentí ver una serie de sony
½ June 19, 2012
Part of the story can be a bit cheesy, but overall has a cute story with fun moments for a brainless entertainment to relax upon.
½ June 11, 2012
nula, a trejler obecava
June 6, 2012
Unbelievably cheesy, but I liked it.
May 30, 2012
I love Sara Rue
May 28, 2012
A very silly movie, but still there were some funny moments...
May 22, 2012
Loved the start.....DOWN WITH LOVE!
½ May 17, 2012
Yes, it's an ABC Family original movie, so you know right off the bat that it is going to be super cheesy. And in that respect it doesn't disapoint. The future is kind of a cross between every future movie where shit sucks. Like Demolition Man, and what not. people not knowing about sex, lame. It does have some really funny moments and if you can get past some of the horrible acting it's worth the laugh.
½ April 4, 2012
It was a very cute movie, and the love story was absolutely perfect!!!
April 1, 2012
Not bad for a night of entertainment. =)
March 21, 2012
Absolutely sweet story! Story of Love in its essence. Described perfectly. How it starts, how it works and how illogical and making sense at the same time it is...
½ March 16, 2012
The male actor in the lead role delivered an incredibly awful performance.
The script and plot devices are terribly cliche.
I urge you not to waste your time watching this.
I only gave this movie 1/2 star because Flixter wouldn't allow ZERO stars.
½ February 6, 2012
Watson and Rue were adorable together, but the plot was bad. I never expect much from tv movies so I wasn't disappointed with this one for the most part.