My Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Reviews

April 15, 2016
An ok film that is not worth seeing twice
½ March 11, 2016
I couldn't stand Milano's character for most of the movie up until the last ten minutes when everything is revealed. It made the movie so much more enjoyable as a whole. If you watch it, watch the whole thing. If you give up halfway like the reviewer "Japes" did, you'll miss the entire point of the movie.
½ October 31, 2015
Pretty much the girly, predictable, drama, cheese you would expect. It's light enough that isn't that bad.
½ April 17, 2015
Awful. Awful acting, awful script, awful 'jokes', awful character! You really don't like the girl until the end when you realize she wasn't actually two-timing a couple of perfectly nice guys. The twist didn't make sense. Boring.
March 7, 2014
ahh cute romcom movie
½ August 2, 2014
Interesting story, but it could have been so much better...
½ June 21, 2014
I was so close to coming here and giving the movie two stars. I was so close to ranting about an unlikable protagonist and manipulative storytelling. However, I have decided not to do that. Why? Watch the movie to the very end and really, really, take it in.
June 6, 2014
Everything a romance shouldn't be: sappy, predictable and conventional. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend's characters are bland, and although its story tries to be a fresh take on a typical formula, the end result winds up being what the film tries not to be.
½ May 31, 2014
Hey, Japes, "super reviewer", you should probably watch the WHOLE movie before you critique it.... there's a twist at the end which I would rather not reveal because it would ruin the ending for someone who wants to watch it. But the ending literally COMPLETELY invalidates your criticism of the plot. The story is not what you think it is. Dork.
October 30, 2013
This movie is indeed a masterpiece. It is witty, intelligently made, and all the casts did well. It captured me from the start and indeed it draw a lot of reaction from me especially when Jesse fel in love with two guys, not knowing that there is something special to happen in the ending, The ending was priceless and it was worth my time :) Love it!!
October 25, 2013
Dude, did anybody else hate this movie the whole time? You have to like the main character, and how can anyone like a main character who is two timing two guys? Like dude, no. Just because she's a girl, doesn't make it okay, it's not cute that a girl leads two guys on to find out whether one of them is 'the one'. So I pretty much hated this movie the whole time, and then at the end Troy wasn't real and I had hated the entire movie for nothing, but it was still kind of bad.
July 31, 2013
The 1 star reviewer who didn't finish the movie OBVIOUSLY missed the important plot twist at the end. Totally loved this show - sweet and clean.
½ June 19, 2013
The ending saved the whole story somewhat but otherwise it was quite borring. Alyssa Milano, who I usually like, was really bad.
June 10, 2013
Great movie! You think you know the story and how it will end (just like a lot of romantic comedies) and then the ending throws you for a twist. It was unique, surprising, and not littered with sexual references.
May 10, 2013
The ending took an unexpected turn which is something I didn't expect considering the film's genre. However, once the 'twist' is revealed, it quickly becomes clear that the plot was thin to begin with.
½ March 22, 2013
Um fraco argumento e interpretações que não ajudam...
January 25, 2013
Watch it for free on hulu. Good clean movie with a girl who is falling for two guys and doesn't have the heart to tell the other what is really going on. The one boy is a writer who can't sell his novel, the other a successful businessman. The reality is that nothing is as it really seems. A refreshing take on the romance cliche to bring us back to what love really is.
½ December 15, 2012
This movie was a movie that I absolutely adored. I recommend everyone who loves romance movies to watch this one.
½ November 30, 2012
Interesting story, crappy acting and production