• PG, 1 hr. 25 min.

Absolutely wonderful!!
Japes
Japes

May 31, 2011
haha the reviews for this movie are hilarious.

This movie was really bad though. The acting was terrible, the plot was kind of disturbing and not cute at all. The movie's about a girl who gets two guys' numbers and goes out with both of them so she can decide which one she likes better. It was pretty stupid. Obviously you don't need to date a boy to find out if you are compatible. She could've just stayed friends with each boy, she didn't need to get intimate. I mean, why would she do that? It was kind of unrealistic. A girl as seemingly innocent as Milano's character most likely wouldn't be the two timer type. Her character is nice, funny and charming... but also plays around with guys? I don't think so.

Also, the two guys aren't the ONLY guys in the world. She limits herself to these two guys and somehow thinks one of these guys is going to be "the one". She's an idiot, and I didn't finish watching this movie, but I heard the ending was bad.
August 18, 2012
The script was very well done, nice twist to what seemed to be an age old story. Troy doesn't exist. Even though he seemed kinda fake, I wasn't really expecting that.
moviegirl50
October 15, 2011
Completely Charming! SURPRISINGLY creative!! The acting was fantastic by Milano, Gorham and Landes....so natural and sweet. I loved this story about falling in love and working for your dream because someone believes in you... a golden nugget in movieland....A GREAT romance with a Big Surprise!
Hamee
October 1, 2011
So sweet and confusing until the very end. But the ending makes up for the misleading and confusing beginning.
February 26, 2011
(spoiler) this heifer is so wrong for playin both these dudes like that. i dont know how you can just go out and slop yo lips all over one dude, then the next night go slop yo lips all over another dude. that's just 2 face and trifling.

thats the way i felt before seeing the ending, which made me feel much better about the whole thing, but still... i felt so dirty watching this movie
October 30, 2013
This movie is indeed a masterpiece. It is witty, intelligently made, and all the casts did well. It captured me from the start and indeed it draw a lot of reaction from me especially when Jesse fel in love with two guys, not knowing that there is something special to happen in the ending, The ending was priceless and it was worth my time :) Love it!!
October 25, 2013
Dude, did anybody else hate this movie the whole time? You have to like the main character, and how can anyone like a main character who is two timing two guys? Like dude, no. Just because she's a girl, doesn't make it okay, it's not cute that a girl leads two guys on to find out whether one of them is 'the one'. So I pretty much hated this movie the whole time, and then at the end Troy wasn't real and I had hated the entire movie for nothing, but it was still kind of bad.
June 10, 2013
Great movie! You think you know the story and how it will end (just like a lot of romantic comedies) and then the ending throws you for a twist. It was unique, surprising, and not littered with sexual references.
rusrm
January 25, 2013
Watch it for free on hulu. Good clean movie with a girl who is falling for two guys and doesn't have the heart to tell the other what is really going on. The one boy is a writer who can't sell his novel, the other a successful businessman. The reality is that nothing is as it really seems. A refreshing take on the romance cliche to bring us back to what love really is.
November 30, 2012
Interesting story, crappy acting and production
July 28, 2012
MGB has the feel of a sitcom that would've gotten cancelled midway through the pilot episode. Packed with useless scenes with no stakes, the movie drags along for long periods of time and goes nowhere. It's packed with cliches and corny soundtracks that made me want to cry and urinate on myself.
June 22, 2012
It was a decent movie, didnt have the wow factor and to be honest i didnt expect it to wow me in the first place. Had a story line thats quite familar with no suprises.
June 7, 2012
Boring! I felt like I was watching a Hmong movie. It dragged and there was no structure. The scenes were pointless and repeated and the acting was like Disney Channel.
March 18, 2012
Okay, stick with this film to the end, because it has more than meets the eye.
January 27, 2012
How to be a slut 101.
February 26, 2012
I LOVED IT!!! Such a great ending. All the people writting "i didnt get the end" thats because youre dumb. honestly,it was amazing .. and NO, she didnt marry both, she married Ethan,but Troy was just the characted from his book. A M A Z I N G ... thats all i have to say! 10/10 stars!
January 10, 2012