My Last Day Without You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Last Day Without You Reviews

March 10, 2016
So far-fetching.
And... ewww... not another missionary film...
½ February 10, 2016
fairly decent,but the ending was inexcusably weak/unsatisfying.
October 2, 2015
Compared to what is currently available in romance stories today, this is a truly respectable gem! I loved the story of courage and the way they both behaved. ???????????????
½ February 17, 2015
It's tough to pull off a contemporary whirlwind romance where both the sexual and romantic attraction are viable. It's also tricky to create an interracial romance where race doesn't become the focus and, at the same time, isn't ignored. This film does both in smooth, commercial style. And you could well be seeing a star-in-the-making in stunning but very human lead actress Nicole Beharie.
April 20, 2014
A truly wonderful and fresh romance film. Nicole Beharie is a wonderful actress. Her every expression, her every word is so well executed. This is a film well worth seeing.
April 21, 2013
i think this is one of my favorite romantic movies, the characters are super realistic! i feel like i know these people(from my own life experienc). however it is a little slow, even though its 1 1/2 h it feels much longer, but i cant say that its necessary a bad thing, because the movie is supposed to be a day in these people lives and it feels like you are experiencing a day not just 1 1/2 h.

so if you feel like slowing down a little and just waching people being people, cause this did not really feel like super romantic thing though everything about this movie screams so, it felt more like individuals needing their life to work
December 2, 2012
good made, funny romance wth good music!